d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Basically have to play the role of "parent" to my younger sister since my mother is pretty stupid and this involves me spending money on food and other luxuries for her only for her to just ignore me when I try to share anything significant to me. On top of that, just feeling ignored by friends again and starting to spiral and feel bad again but have nobody to talk to. I hate this place, just woke up and mood already ruined. It's like everything I do just results in me getting ignored and disregarded and in other places (like outside of home), idk why ppl struggle to understand me (I was born here and pretty much have a local accent and I try to speak as loud and clearly as possible but still) like atp why do I bother with anyone or anything. Just feel so useless and like an NPC in my own life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, The Burning Fool, snowcloud9 and 2 others
G

GeriatricGoblin

Sep 14, 2023
Hey there that sounds really tough, I'm sorry you feel ignored and disregarded and misunderstood. Those can be really really terrible feelings to a human since we're social creatures and we have the need to matter to others, to be seen and valued and cared for. And being deprived of those things is truly horrible.

I personally feel like people do pay attention to me but it's all fake and really nobody cares, and everyone who says otherwise just pretends, or at least even if they have good, non-selfish intentions, they will never be able to be there for me in a way that I need anyways.

I don't want to make it about myself but I just wanna say I think I have somewhat similar problems. And I understand it's very painful and makes me want to give up as well.

I hope that you can find a connection to someone you can trust and who cares about you and makes you feel seen as you are. I hear that it exists, although I haven't found it either.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: snowcloud9 and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'll listen to you. What are the important things you wanted to share?