• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Dear lads,

Lately I have been getting more and more skinny, I just became pure muscle and bones, really low fat percentage, when I am sitting or sleeping on something and it is slightly hard like a wooden chair or not comfortable bed.

I can feel my bones just directly in contact with the thing, it's really hurting, my pelvic is so much in pain right now. Whenever I stretch or go in a slightly bad position to pick something from the ground I just somehow hit a nerve and my whole lower body be in pain and just electricity like feelings hits.

What's really annoying sometimes when I am scratching my body or my ankles or these parts that are not full of fat I hit a nerve it's really annoying

now I can't sleep without having my back hurting the next thing in the morning. You might say bro just eat. Which is correct if I ate I would be fine but there are 2 reasons why I can't have a normal body percentage.

Firstly I have high metabolism i can eat the whole world and be fat but will burn it in a month probably. The other thing I am in a weird family, literally no females the only female we have is our pet.

You might say having females is not the crucial bro, correct but overtime it deteriorates you, both physically and mentally. You would say just cook for yourself. That would be great but I can't cook nor have the time as I am always just studying.

So I am always low energy therefore I can't study, therefore my body is doing weird shit therefore it directly affects my mental health therefore i am slowly becoming a skeleton.

I know my problem may sound lame and just not that bad compared to others but it is really bad on me. No need to make me feel like shit. Another thing I ain't sexist or some shit. That's how just how things work in my country socially. No need to ruin me more than I am.

Lastly no need to correct my English I am mostly just writing this stuff in a hassle cause I don't want someone to see me on the phone having this site on.

Cheers,
Joe

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Dear lads,

Lately I have been getting more and more skinny, I just became pure muscle and bones, really low fat percentage, when I am sitting or sleeping on something and it is slightly hard like a wooden chair or not comfortable bed.

I can feel my bones just directly in contact with the thing, it's really hurting, my pelvic is so much in pain right now. Whenever I stretch or go in a slightly bad position to pick something from the ground I just somehow hit a nerve and my whole lower body be in pain and just electricity like feelings hits.

What's really annoying sometimes when I am scratching my body or my ankles or these parts that are not full of fat I hit a nerve it's really annoying

now I can't sleep without having my back hurting the next thing in the morning. You might say bro just eat. Which is correct if I ate I would be fine but there are 2 reasons why I can't have a normal body percentage.

Firstly I have high metabolism i can eat the whole world and be fat but will burn it in a month probably. The other thing I am in a weird family, literally no females the only female we have is our pet.

You might say having females is not the crucial bro, correct but overtime it deteriorates you, both physically and mentally. You would say just cook for yourself. That would be great but I can't cook nor have the time as I am always just studying.

So I am always low energy therefore I can't study, therefore my body is doing weird shit therefore it directly affects my mental health therefore i am slowly becoming a skeleton.

I know my problem may sound lame and just not that bad compared to others but it is really bad on me. No need to make me feel like shit. Another thing I ain't sexist or some shit. That's how just how things work in my country socially. No need to ruin me more than I am.

Lastly no need to correct my English I am mostly just writing this stuff in a hassle cause I don't want someone to see me on the phone having this site on.

Cheers,
Joe
I can relate to this. I'm 6ft 2 and have broad shoulder but was ghastly thin. I tried eating 4/5000 calories a day for about 3 months when I was going to the gym (around 16/17) and I put on such a small amount of weight.

Here's what did it. When I started playing golf I'd nearly collapse sometimes because walking 5/6 miles a day (18 holes) and hitting a ball at 80/90/100mph withers you. This will work for you as an ectomorph. You need a blender though:

Blender that is at least 700ml (not one of those pocket ones). Two or three large cups of oats, a banana (or two), 3-5 large spoons of peanut butter or Nutella, 1 scoop of shit free whey protein, whole milk (about 300ml) and then add anything else you can think of : Avacado, blueberries, strawberries, nuts, etc. drinking that shake alone will give you approx 1,000 to 1,500 calories in 10 minutes. You will feel so full after it and won't be able to eat anything maybe until 5/6 hours later. It's because it's got all the carbs, protein and fats to keep everything running.

I'm back to bed rotting now but that does work and I did a nutrition course when I was 19 as well before the cancer hit me lmao.

Edit: cooking meals and doing what I did at 16/17 was too expensive, too time consuming and it made me hate food because of how often I was eating. With the shake method you can get all that stuff in bulk, throw it in and blend it. The most time consuming part is cleaning the blender after.

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I can relate to this. I'm 6ft 2 and have broad shoulder but was ghastly thin. I tried eating 4/5000 calories a day for about 3 months when I was going to the gym (around 16/17) and I put on such a small amount of weight.

Here's what did it. When I started playing golf I'd nearly collapse sometimes because walking 5/6 miles a day (18 holes) and hitting a ball at 80/90/100mph withers you. This will work for you as an ectomorph. You need a blender though:

Blender that is at least 700ml (not one of those pocket ones). Two or three large cups of oats, a banana (or two), 3-5 large spoons of peanut butter or Nutella, 1 scoop of shit free whey protein, whole milk (about 300ml) and then add anything else you can think of : Avacado, blueberries, strawberries, nuts, etc. drinking that shake alone will give you approx 1,000 to 1,500 calories in 10 minutes. You will feel so full after it and won't be able to eat anything maybe until 5/6 hours later. It's because it's got all the carbs, protein and fats to keep everything running.

I'm back to bed rotting now but that does work and I did a nutrition course when I was 19 as well before the cancer hit me lmao.

Edit: cooking meals and doing what I did at 16/17 was too expensive, too time consuming and it made me hate food because of how often I was eating. With the shake method you can get all that stuff in bulk, throw it in and blend it. The most time consuming part is cleaning the blender after.
Really thanks for the advice man! šŸ™

I am really sad hearing you have cancer brother. Hope you get well in general

Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Really thanks for the advice man! šŸ™

I am really sad hearing you have cancer brother. Hope you get well in general

Cheers,
Tom
I don't have it anymore but the stress is probably going to bring it back as things are completely fucked at the moment.

Do the shake once a day and see how you feel. It will be about 4 cups to drink but it's really heavy. Take your time and just make sure you drink it all. Then that's half/ 3/4 calories done for the entire day. When you get used to it (about 2 months) then try two or just make it 800/900ml. Weigh yourself now before you start and weigh yourself every two weeks (morning after the toilet).
If you aren't putting on weight after that then it's a medical thing and best to see a doctor as the calorie intake/outtake doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: tomthemouse1
tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
I see, glad you don't have cancer anymore. Hopefully you won't get it again bro.

I really like this bro as this would actually save me time too cause of cooking too. I believe that it can make me study a bit better.

I really hate doctors I won't probably check with them cause they are full of themselves and shit (they are shit).

Really glad I found a possible solution. Thanks again bro <3

Cheers
Tom

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
First off, as a woman I can say with full confidence that most of us do not like being referred to as "females". It's dehumanizing. (I understand that English isn't your first language, so I'm just saying this because it's an important thing to note when talking about women in English)

Secondly, women aren't your servants. You need to learn to cook for yourself. There are plenty of resources online that show you how to cook very simple and quick dishes that can be made on a tight schedule. "This is just how things work in my country" is not an excuse. My grandpa does the cooking despite him and my grandma coming from a time period where that would have been considered women's work.

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
First off, as a woman I can say with full confidence that most of us do not like being referred to as "females". It's dehumanizing. (I understand that English isn't your first language, so I'm just saying this because it's an important thing to note when talking about women in English)

Secondly, women aren't your servants. You need to learn to cook for yourself. There are plenty of resources online that show you how to cook very simple and quick dishes that can be made on a tight schedule. "This is just how things work in my country" is not an excuse. My grandpa does the cooking despite him and my grandma coming from a time period where that would have been considered women's work.
I have never said women are servants nor I intended to, I say male and females when it is like in 3rd person I don't know how to explain it really.

Correct there are many ways to cook but you don't know my situation I can't cook not that I don't want to. My family situation is a bit wonky.

The person who cooks in my family is my father the thing is he always just finishes the dinner at 9 pm, I still haven't had dinner and it's 11 pm.

Cooking is a general skill not really related to something people just say that cause most cases girls do it.

I am just saying my situation would be fixed and way better if I had a mother nothing more nothing less.

Cheers,
Tom

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
I have never said women are servants nor I intended to, I say male and females when it is like in 3rd person I don't know how to explain it really.

Correct there are many ways to cook but you don't know my situation I can't cook not that I don't want to. My family situation is a bit wonky.

The person who cooks in my family is my father the thing is he always just finishes the dinner at 9 pm, I still haven't had dinner and it's 11 pm.

Cooking is a general skill not really related to something people just say that cause most cases girls do it.

I am just saying my situation would be fixed and way better if I had a mother nothing more nothing less.

Cheers,
Tom
Couldn't you just ask your dad to save a plate of food for you? Or you could cook something quick? Plenty of people end up having to make something quick to eat late at night anyway. I feel like in most cases, unless if you have a disability, are very ill, have no food in the house, or if you live in an abusive environment, then you should be able to at least prepare yourself a basic meal. Even if it's just a sandwich or maybe pasta and some tomato sauce.

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Couldn't you just ask your dad to save a plate of food for you? Or you could cook something quick? Plenty of people end up having to make something quick to eat late at night anyway. I feel like in most cases, unless if you have a disability, are very ill, have no food in the house, or if you live in an abusive environment, then you should be able to at least prepare yourself a basic meal. Even if it's just a sandwich or maybe pasta and some tomato sauce.
Its close to a abusive situation but not quite (it is), the thing is you are not allowed near the fridge (you can't take the components that make up a dinner) you can't cook anything unless you cook for the whole family.

I am really inefficient when it comes to cooking in a large quantity (10 servings) so after I make the food I have no energy left to do anything and just sleep.

You could say I am stuck in a loop. I am really only allowed to cook in small quantity (4 servings). The rule is you can cook if you are the eldest son in the house, so I can only cook when my younger 3 brothers are at home and rest are out.

It's a weird situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Its close to a abusive situation but not quite (it is), the thing is you are not allowed near the fridge (you can't take the components that make up a dinner) you can't cook anything unless you cook for the whole family.

I am really inefficient when it comes to cooking in a large quantity (10 servings) so after I make the food I have no energy left to do anything and just sleep.

You could say I am stuck in a loop. I am really only allowed to cook in small quantity (4 servings). The rule is you can cook if you are the eldest son in the house, so I can only cook when my younger 3 brothers are at home and rest are out.

It's a weird situation.
Okay, that is a really weird situation. What kind fuckery is this, lol? Have you ever thought about buying some snacks and instant cup noodles and hiding them in your room? Would you be able to do that? /g

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Okay, that is a really weird situation. What kind fuckery is this, lol? Have you ever thought about buying some snacks and instant cup noodles and hiding them in your room? Would you be able to do that? /g
It is total shit situation I know. Snacks and noodles are easy smuggle but it won't make me pass through my day I mostly have these at breakfast the whole problem I am facing is dinner really.

But the man above us mentioned a good one I can probably have it for dinner so I am probably gonna be fine.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
Being really skinny must be perfect if you wanna do a VSED.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

From the way he has explained things he won't get enough calories from cooking alone. A piece of chicken and some rice might be 500/600 calories max (the chicken is just protein) and carbs from the rice but it takes time to cook and is expensive.

With the blended option it's cheaper, quicker and absorbs into the intestines quicker as it's liquid rather than solid. Plus it's slow releasing energy (due to the oats). If he does anything during the day he needs to replace those calories otherwise he'll go into a deficit.
Ectomorph and high metabolism is such a pain in the ass.
Being really skinny must be perfect if you wanna do a VSED.
Naturally ectomoprh means the body adapts to no food/water/etc. It's absurd how far you can go without even eating but eventually once muscle mass is all gone it'll go for tendons, ligaments and finally organs.

• Hugs