YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
humans suck dude, they lie, they hurt u, they betray u... my cats have never done that. they love jumping up in my bed and laying on me. they like my touch. why cant more people be like cats

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: enough of this, Sweet Tart, Grav and 8 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Euthanasia is given to animals but not humans.

Reactions: enough of this
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
The most intentionally violent animals are the ones with intelligence closest to people. Chimps and dolphins are pretty scary, and do things like rape and murder intentionally, but they're also some of the smartest animals. I don't think most animals give a second thought to those types of things.

Makes me feel like the world is doomed either way. When people are gone, something else evil will take its place.

But yes, dogs and cats are wonderful. Every violent dog I've met has only been reacting to the world around it. I work with animals and have seen many dogs and cats euthanized for the quality of life they're living, and the violence they've shown due to past trauma that makes them unpredictable and unsafe. I always advocate for more effort to be put in before that decision is made, but it's certainly funny how we can accept that dogs deserve to die instead of live a torturous painful life, but humans MUST continue on until we physically collapse and die.

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, donxtwait and Homo erectus
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
tumblr_mstqgxkd1M1qhy6c9o1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, rationaltake, YEAR2050 and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
humans suck dude, they lie, they hurt u, they betray u... my cats have never done that. they love jumping up in my bed and laying on me. they like my touch. why cant more people be like cats
I agree with you 100%

Reactions: YEAR2050 and Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly think that humans are the worst species, humans just create suffering and harm.

Reactions: enough of this and Crono
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I would happily only deal with animals and not people. Monstrous hideous things. I hate how my parents don't like animals (wtf?) And deny me being a pet owner because I can't move out šŸ˜­

• Aww..
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Homo sapiens, aka humans are animals. Most just refuse to accept or acknowledge it. We are absolutely horrible in general, the worst species known to our own species. We deserve to go completely extinct honestly. We literally broke this entire planet. Global warming is irreversible now, and who is responsible for that? Humans. All that can be done is damage control, yet we aren't even doing that. We force those who want to live to die, and force those who want to die to live. It's so sad and messed up. Ironic, huh?

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
The only animal worse than humans is... Dogs. I hate dogs. Dogs jumpscare me when they jump out and attack me out of nowhere while im walking outside. Yes, not even tigers, and lions and snakes and all these deadly creatures are worse than humans. If anything, they help you CTB.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Human bad. Cat good. It's the simple truth of the universe.

atavanhalen

atavanhalen

wannabe emo kid
Jul 18, 2023
i agree. always related to animals more than people