• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
I can't remember the last time I experienced pleasure in anything. My life is just a blank dreary blur. I'm 28 and I'm sure at some point everything faded, probably during school but I can't be sure when. When I talk to people I'm like a talking mouth expressing the thoughts that arise withing my mind with no reality behind the things I say. I don't feel warmth from from people, I barely feel anything when I orgasm, I don't feel pride or satisfaction in any task I accomplish or enjoyment in entertainment. Everyday all day I just wake up and float around like a ghost with no personality or emotion. I'd rather be depressed in many ways as at least its something tangible to work with. Does anyone else feel this way? Have you had any luck in combating this? There seems to be very little in the way of treatment for Anhedonia and it just makes life totally and utterly pointless and I lack motivation to do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Conker, deflagrat, RM5998 and 8 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You just described me without marijuana.

Reactions: Circles, whyidon'tknow, Final Escape and 1 other person
F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
You just described me without marijuana.
I smoke cannabis occasionally and it used to help me enjoy music but not so much anymore. Nothing seems to work, including exercise.

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape and not_a_robot
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I can't remember the last time I experienced pleasure in anything. My life is just a blank dreary blur. I'm 28 and I'm sure at some point everything faded, probably during school but I can't be sure when. When I talk to people I'm like a talking mouth expressing the thoughts that arise withing my mind with no reality behind the things I say. I don't feel warmth from from people, I barely feel anything when I orgasm, I don't feel pride or satisfaction in any task I accomplish or enjoyment in entertainment. Everyday all day I just wake up and float around like a ghost with no personality or emotion. I'd rather be depressed in many ways as at least its something tangible to work with. Does anyone else feel this way? Have you had any luck in combating this? There seems to be very little in the way of treatment for Anhedonia and it just makes life totally and utterly pointless and I lack motivation to do anything.

Are you or have you been on anti-depressants?

Reactions: Final Escape and Rukia
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019

Have you tried a magic mushroom trip?

Reactions: Final Escape and sólstafir
F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
Are you or have you been on anti-depressants?
Have you tried a magic mushroom trip?
I have been on anti-depressants but the Anhedonia started way before then. I also have tried magic mushrooms whilst on them felt a whole variety of emotions until I landed on elation. It was wonderful while it lasted but didn't last the next day. Have they been known to help or something?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I have been on anti-depressants but the Anhedonia started way before then. I also have tried magic mushrooms whilst on them felt a whole variety of emotions until I landed on elation. It was wonderful while it lasted but didn't last the next day. Have they been known to help or something?

It helps some. But I also find the effects somewhat temporary and short lasting. Other people can experience a permanent shift from 1 or a few trips.

I had Anhedonia before AD's as well, but it got much worse with SSRI's and since then.

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
It helps some. But I also find the effects somewhat temporary and short lasting. Other people can experience a permanent shift from 1 or a few trips.

I had Anhedonia before AD's as well, but it got much worse with SSRI's and since then.
Okay, maybe I'll try again.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Okay, maybe I'll try again.

Nor trying to pressure you. If you're very depressed maybe tripping alone isn't such a good idea. I just know that Mushrooms sometimes gave me a great euphoria.

F

funkydory

May 25, 2019
Nor trying to pressure you. If you're very depressed maybe tripping alone isn't such a good idea. I just know that Mushrooms sometimes gave me a great euphoria.
I'm not depressed at all at the moment although I have been in the past so perhaps it is a good time to try these sorts of things. I really don't want to live such a meaningless existence.

Reactions: Circles
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I too suffer from anhedonia. I feel no joy, no pleasure in anything. I also know it was caused by my meth addiction. I used for 11 years. The anhedonia, as well as crippling anxiety, started last year after one binge too many. Now my life is a living hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles