H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Omg today is absolute torture, I mean everyday is but the worst part of the day for me is waking up in the mornings, the pain is so intense. How are u guys doing? I imagine the same. I'm so emotional, so sad and extremely angry. I wish we could all find a solution. I have like 2 brain cells left from racking my brain thinking of methods…ha ha I'm so done… And new years is the fucking worst.. I detest it and all the people that are so excited about it.
No, it's not a happy fucking new year. 😡

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I feel angry all the time too. I just wanna be in the dark alone. Hate it when morning comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and pthnrdnojvsc
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah same I'm in my room all day can hardly get up to do little normal tasks like showering. I have to put in every ounce of strength I have left to get up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I despise how humans purposely make suicide so inacessible even know we are just waiting to inevitably die anyway in this hellish world that is filled with so much endless suffering and cruelty. To me it really would be such a relief to just fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

Reactions: myusername890
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
yeah that would be ideal in our dreams but not possible in our nightmare.
I actually envy the elderly that don't have that much time left on this earth and will hopefully pass in a peaceful natural way.
Don't know if that makes sense but I wish I was in my 90's knowing that inevitably I'm going to pass soon.