H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I feel so alone. I just need to go this is torture. It's not fair, I really don't understand why I have to go through this pain time and time again. I'm convinced there is some kind of curse on me because it's impossible that every time I'd get better , feeling good and started making excited plans, every time something good was about to happen in my life, everything would come crushing down. Hope is such a cruel thing, it angers me that good people are the ones that have to suffer all the time. I hate this world I hate the universe for being so cruel. I have cried so many tears that I didn't have anymore, haven't cried in months but for some reason today I'm bawling. I use to pray everyday and night for god to help me , expecting some kind of answer but it never came and I don't believe anymore. I just want to go so badly this is torture for us , we can't live and we can't die. I'm just so desperate, tired , angry ,lonely and heartbroken.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, floralheaddress, Finalnight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence with no straightforward way to just die in peace. I do understand that it's torturous and dreadful feeling trapped here, I hate how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to just find peace from all the suffering.

Reactions: hopeless08
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I'm sorry @hopeless08! : (

Is there something that you enjoy? Do you have any hobbies? If you do then maybe you could find people with similar interest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm sorry @hopeless08! : (

Is there something that you enjoy? Do you have any hobbies? If you do then maybe you could find people with similar interest.
With this depression it's impossible to enjoy anything. I wish I did have some interest in something but It's like I don't care about anything anymore.😞
With this depression it's impossible to enjoy anything. I wish I did have some interest in something but It's like I don't care about anything anymore.😞
Thank you for trying to help 🙏❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
Yeah, I know how it feels. I'm sorry! : (

For me enjoyable things are meh, but what else is there to do!? : /