Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Over a year ago I broke off a relationship that lasted for almost 12 years. We tried to fix things, even went into couples therapy, but to much had happened, the trust was gone.

When we were together for 3 years I found out I was pregnant. My ex is 12 years older then I am, and already had a granddaughter, he really didn't want to become a dad again. So together we decided to terminate the pregnancy. But I really underestimated the impact the abortion had on my very unstable and fragile mental health. It took me years to get over it, and I secretly blamed him for making me go through that.

Yesterday I got a text message from him. He's dating a woman, and yes, I really am happy he found someone again.

But she has young children. I'm angry and hurt, and again I feel like I'm not good enough...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, XYZ, BitterlyAlive and 11 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Over a year ago I broke off a relationship that lasted for almost 12 years. We tried to fix things, even went into couples therapy, but to much had happened, the trust was gone.

When we were together for 3 years I found out I was pregnant. My ex is 12 years older then I am, and already had a granddaughter, he really didn't want to become a dad again. So together we decided to terminate the pregnancy. But I really underestimated the impact the abortion had on my very unstable and fragile mental health. It took me years to get over it, and I secretly blamed him for making me go through that.

Yesterday I got a text message from him. He's dating a woman, and yes, I really am happy he found someone again.

But she has young children. I'm angry and hurt, and again I feel like I'm not good enough...
12 years is a long time, my marriage of 13 years failed because of trust issues as well. I know exactly how hard it can be.

Being happy for him is a good sign that you're moving forward. It's probably a good thing you are no longer tied to this man. An here's why...

If he's not willing to raise one of his own then he damn sure isn't trying to raise someone elses. He's just playing Daddy for now to get some ass and he'll eventually leave this woman.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, XYZ, BitterlyAlive and 3 others