• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
323117472 2349954741846456 6282143376417844818 n

F*ck that guy, haha. He gave up his location by responding to a twitter spat with a whole ass video and has been arrested while under investigation for human trafficking and rape. Very smol pp energy.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
View attachment 102908

F*ck that guy, haha. He gave up his location by responding to a twitter spat with a whole ass video and has been arrested while under investigation for human trafficking and rape. Very smol pp energy.
I've seen people defend him. It's genuinely unsettling. It goes from saying that the human trafficking is fake, to downplaying it, to making Tate be the victim and the whole escapade be the fault of the women abused (i.e "it's another case of the girl really implying one thing just so that she can make an exposé on Tate").

I think he's a twat. But it's unsettling how many people he's gotten a tight grip over, and they don't realise it.

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I've seen people defend him. It's genuinely unsettling. It goes from saying that the human trafficking is fake, to downplaying it, to making Tate be the victim and the whole escapade be the fault of the women abused (i.e "it's another case of the girl really implying one thing just so that she can make an exposé on Tate").

I think he's a twat. But it's unsettling how many people he's gotten a tight grip over, and they don't realise it.
So, do any of you ever bother to do research on things before you start running off with biased information that come from poorly edited tiktoks that are easily taken out of context and the media?

If he's guilty of that shit, then how come women are not only throwing themselves at him, but also defending him, especially the ones who know him personally? And the dude is rich and successful and all, so why would he need to do that in the first place? It's the weak (poor, alone, and miserable) men who do that fuck shit.

And for the record, there's been a CCTV that debunks the whole allegation claim.

And don't you think it's coincidental that it happened immediately after the Greta Thunberg conflict?

The funny thing is, it's often the people who are either room-temperature IQ, miserable and fail to take accountability for anything in life that have a strong reflexive PTSD-like reaction towards him or anyone who agrees with him (even in the slightest). I mean FFS, learn to think for yourselves.

I could've gone down that path when I first came across him and watched a few tiktoks of him, and even borderline got offended with his take on suicide, but I left my ego at the door and looked deeper into things for better context. And the core message that are supposedly misogynistic and shit is not even misogynistic and it's about male self improvement. And think of the many lives he's improved.

He rebuilt an orphanage, ran a dog shelter for dogs, donated to women's charities and didn't even tell about it, and it was before he started being defamed and shit.

And as for this:
And shame on you for bodyshaming. Imagine if he were to say she's got "big vagina" 👐.

And as unwise as it was to go and react the way he did with the trolling, that roast was weak as shit; that's only something a 12 year old would come up with.

Now, to the subject: I know many of you are gonna flank me for holding the dude in high regard, and honestly, I don't think I care. The dude has played a role in changing my life for the better, and not only that, but maybe things are different from your country, and times have changed, but where I come from, I believe in the sentiment: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
So, do any of you ever bother to do research on things before you start running off with biased information that come from poorly edited tiktoks that are easily taken out of context and the media?

If he's guilty of that shit, then how come women are not only throwing themselves at him, but also defending him, especially the ones who know him personally? And the dude is rich and successful and all, so why would he need to do that in the first place? It's the weak (poor, alone, and miserable) men who do that fuck shit.

And for the record, there's been a CCTV that debunks the whole allegation claim.

And don't you think it's coincidental that it happened immediately after the Greta Thunberg conflict?

The funny thing is, it's often the people who are either room-temperature IQ, miserable and fail to take accountability for anything in life that have a strong reflexive PTSD-like reaction towards him or anyone who agrees with him (even in the slightest). I mean FFS, learn to think for yourselves.

I could've gone down that path when I first came across him and watched a few tiktoks of him, and even borderline got offended with his take on suicide, but I left my ego at the door and looked deeper into things for better context. And the core message that are supposedly misogynistic and shit is not even misogynistic and it's about male self improvement. And think of the many lives he's improved.

He rebuilt an orphanage, ran a dog shelter for dogs, donated to women's charities and didn't even tell about it, and it was before he started being defamed and shit.

And as for this:

And shame on you for bodyshaming. Imagine if he were to say she's got "big vagina" 👐.

And as unwise as it was to go and react the way he did with the trolling, that roast was weak as shit; that's only something a 12 year old would come up with.

Now, to the subject: I know many of you are gonna flank me for holding the dude in high regard, and honestly, I don't think I care. The dude has played a role in changing my life for the better, and not only that, but maybe things are different from your country, and times have changed, but where I come from, I believe in the sentiment: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

If you're an example of someone he "helped" then you're just making him look far worse because this post seems like a mess honestly. First of all, you didn't do any research on your own claims.

"If he's guility..." - Try thinking about it for a second, do you really need help with this one? You seem completely clueless honestly if you say all of that. Many people throw themselves at celebrity before a verdict is given, think about celebrity trials in the past, and people that know him personally can be e.g. friends back each other up. It's almost as if you're clueless about basic social & public interactions. You've never defended a friend or been defended before? There are a lot of women that rightfully hate his guts, you didn't know that?

"Rich..." - You're incredibly naive, there is a long history of rich, powerful people doing corrupt things just because they can. I've no idea how this skipped past your notice, do you live in a basement? "It's the weak..." - again, long history of rich corrupt people, you are not thinking rationally at all. It's actually irrelevant what someone's socio-economic background is, but in terms of human traffickers which is one of the things he's accused of, many are the exact opposite of what you describe. They often use their charm to seduce a woman into a false situation, making them think they are her boyfriend, before imprisoning her and putting her in an impossibly horrible situation. Romania (Tate's current country) is one of the countries where this happens a lot. I think it's the most prolific for this kind of trafficking. You don't seem to know anything about it.

I read somewhere that he might've been arrested for money laundering. You think only poor, miserable people do that? You think that's above rich people? Because that view would make zero sense.

"Coincidental..." - You really think that it was because he messed with a woman online, it was only the backlash from that that led to his current situation? That's unhinged thinking to think that the reason he was arrested was because of this recent spat with Greta and not his past & current actions. This "successful" person you admire so much made mistakes that led to his own demise.

"strong reflexive PTSD-like reaction..." - Speak for yourself, you seem to be taking this simple joke thread very personally indeed. I get that you're completely head over heels for him, but a sensible person would always keep an open, objective mind about people they didn't know personally.

"... donated to women's charities" - Did you fact check any of that? Provide a primary unbiased source. Also, Tate said himself that he would never donate to a charity on his own websites "does not donate to charities...believes that most charities and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are covers and scams." - You're here calling out "biased" information that is publically available for all to view, while making unsubstantiated claims and misinformation of your own.

"bodyshaming..." - Are you being serious? SDE is a trope meaning someone who's lacking in confidence, petty and insecure in such a way that they overcompensate put on a show while attempting to demean others. Someone with fake swagger. Greta used it appropriately when Tate is talking about the pollution from his fleet of cars and it has nothing to do with bodyshaming. It's a gender neutral concept, same as BDE. Has someone said you had SDE before and you didn't know what they meant?

"that roast was weak as shit;" - "The funny thing is, it's often the people who are either room-temperature IQ, miserable and fail to take accountability for anything in life..." - And this is a weak as shit trolling attempt. Throwing random insults at people when you don't have anything to base them on just makes you look petty & dumb, and not intelligent enough to think of a real argument or insult.

"I don't think I care" - Oh you definitely care.

"maybe things are different from your country, and times have changed, but where I come from, I believe in the sentiment: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!" - Did you get this from "how to debate like an idiot 101"? - Nobody said otherwise, if you were really confident in your viewpoint then you wouldn't have had to thrown this in as a closing statement. An "innocent grown man" acts like an idiot over Twitter to a teenager, you can't deny that.

How about we just let his words speak for themselves? This is the guy you said isn't misogynistic.

Andrew Tate says women belong in the home, can't drive, and are a man's property.
He also thinks rape victims must "bear responsibility" for their attack.
He dates teenagers because he can "make an imprint" on them. Basically grooming. This is on videos of his online.
He also talks about hitting & choking women, trashing their belongings and stopping them from going out.
"It's bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch," - he says in one video, acting out how he'd attack a woman.
He'd describe throwing a woman's things out of the window, and he was accused by an ex-girlfriend of hitting her.

And these are just some of the public views & actions of the idol you ascribe to. To be honest, it seems like Tate's particular brand of snake oil would appeal to insecure, gullable fan boys. Defending some of his actions is pretty disgusting though. People are entitled to hold negative views based on what is known about a public figure.

... Screenshot 36

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
If you're an example of someone he "helped" then you're just making him look far worse because you seem like a mess honestly.
Or... you're projecting. As far as I know, I don't think we've met, and considering that you've called me a mess, you likely haven't followed my post, so...
First of all, you didn't do any research on your own claims.
Actually, I have... I kinda had faith that you'd take at least 10 minutes to do yours. You don't even have the evidence to prove his guilt.
"If he's guility..." - Try thinking about it for a second, do you really need help with this one? You seem completely clueless honestly if you say all of that. Many people throw themselves at celebrity before a verdict is given, think about celebrity trials in the past, and people that know him personally can be e.g. friends back each other up. It's almost as if you're clueless about basic social & public interactions. You've never defended a friend or been defended before?
Actually, I kinda have... Probably not so much in high-school as I never got to that point, and in senior year as well as the life at home, I was basically on my own. But I do take part in fighting other's battles as I kinda find it wrong to kick people when they're down. I'm like that in every scenario. Defending a woman who killed herself due to cyberbullying on incel.is, or defending my friend something, or incels on this site while people are insulting them.
There are a lot of women that rightfully hate his guts, you didn't know that?
Yeah, I heard a whole lot of things on the other side. But... from most of the people who hate him, they more often than not are unable to explain why they view them as a misogynist, and then become dismissive when I show evidence to the contrary. Though if you insist, I'm down to present it.

I'm gonna refrain from talking about the woman part as this will be a clash between skepticism vs the "believe all women".

"Rich..." - You're incredibly naive, there is a long history of rich, powerful people doing corrupt things just because they can.
Yeah, and and they often get away with it so long as they're not challenging the people in charge.

Look at Hugh Hefner: He was doing what Tate allegedly did, where women to this day actually are complaining of his actions towards them, yet he wasn't taken down. Guess what? He didn't try going after the establishment.

And look at a bunch of content creators who are into that morally degenerate shit, yet are allowed to roam free.

I think you're naive if you're just gonna swallow whatever the media throws at you.
I've no idea how this skipped past your notice, do you live in a basement?
Actually, no; I currently live by myself and have a job I like, thank you.
"It's the weak..." - again, long history of rich corrupt people, you are not thinking rationally at all.
How am I not thinking rationally? You're the one celebrating about him being improsoned and calling him all sorts of things.
It's actually irrelevant what someone's socio-economic background is, but in terms of human traffickers which is one of the things he's accused of, many are the exact opposite of what you describe. They often use their charm to seduce a woman into a false situation, making them think they are her boyfriend, before imprisoning her and putting her in an impossibly horrible situation. Romania (Tate's country) is one of the countries where this happens a lot. You don't seem to know anything about it.
Well here's the thing: due process. There's no proof he did it. And for the record, I've also heard that Romainia is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, where money does the talking. And neither do you know. Thing is, if Tate's guilty, he's guilty, and I'll accept that. If he's found not guilty, you're still gonna find reasons to hate him, and I'm good with patterns.
I read somewhere that he might've been arrested for money laundering. You think only poor, miserable people do that? You think that's above rich people? Because that view would make zero sense.
Never said that. Rich people are capable of such things as well, but if women out there (who know him personally) testify and defend him, But it's generally the weak and disenfranchised individuals that do the most heinous of crimes like shootings and all that, or being hateful.
"Coincidental..." - You really think that it was because he messed with a woman online, it was only the backlash from that that led to his current situation? That's insane thinking to think that the reason he was arrested was because of that and not his past & current actions. This "successful" person you admire so much made mistakes that led to his own demise.
Not solely, but he has been speaking out against the narratives for quite a long time, thus he got cancelled and all that. That was basically his only mistake.

And also, the dude knew what he was doing: and I guess if he comes out of it, then only one life remains.
"strong reflexive PTSD-like reaction..." - Speak for yourself, you seem to be taking this simple joke thread very personally indeed.
What is there to take as a joke of this is the sentiment?

"I've seen people defend him. It's genuinely unsettling. It goes from saying that the human trafficking is fake, to downplaying it, to making Tate be the victim and the whole escapade be the fault of the women abused (i.e "it's another case of the girl really implying one thing just so that she can make an exposé on Tate").

"I think he's a twat. But it's unsettling how many people he's gotten a tight grip over, and they don't realise it."

Or this?

"F*ck that guy, haha. He gave up his location by responding to a twitter spat with a whole ass video and has been arrested while under investigation for human trafficking and rape. Very smol pp energy."

As far as I can tell, this reeks of genuine hatred.
Yeah, as far as I can tell, there's genuine hate in this thread.

"... donated to women's charities" - Did you fact check any of that? Provide a primary unbiased source. Also, A.Tate said himself that he would never donate to a charity on his own websites "does not donate to charities...believes that most charities and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are covers and scams." - You're here calling out "biased" information that is publically available for all to view, while making unsubstantiated claims of your own.
By all means look up "the Tate foundation" and other things to confirm, or just things in general.
"bodyshaming..." - Are you being serious? SDE is a trope meaning someone who's lacking in confidence, petty and insecure in such a way that they overcompensate put on a show while attempting to demean others. Someone with fake swagger. Greta used it appropriately when Tate is talking about the pollution from his fleet of cars and it has nothing to do with bodyshaming. It's a gender neutral concept, same as BDE. Has someone said you had SDE before and you didn't know what they meant?
The thing of it is, the dude does a lot of trolling, likely for money and attention. The bodyshaming part is rather hypocritical.
"that roast was weak as shit;" - "The funny thing is, it's often the people who are either room-temperature IQ, miserable and fail to take accountability for anything in life..." - And this is a weak as shit trolling attempt.
Yeah, I guess I am the evil troll who likes to bring people down. Please... don't be one of those people who accuse me of being fascist or some other bullshit just for being nostalgic about an old suicide forum.

Honestly, don't become that meme.
Throwing random insults at people when you don't have anything to base them on just makes you look petty & dumb, and not intelligent enough to think of a real argument or insult.
No, I'm just good at seeing patterns after my many interactions and observations with hate-filled individuals. Unlike you, or many I've said above, I don't search for reasons to hate people. And I'd be innocuous, yet those individuals would begin being hostile, calling me weird, or incel, or some shit, which honestly... I found that to be a jarring experience.

I can understand if someone dislikes him for being reductionist and all that, but to go around straight up calling him a rapist/mispgynist/sex trafficker and all that, and attacking people for questioning the narrative is a bit much.
"maybe things are different from your country, and times have changed, but where I come from, I believe in the sentiment: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!" - Did you get this from "how to debate like an idiot 101"? - Nobody said otherwise, if you were really confident in your viewpoint then you wouldn't have had to thrown this in as a closing statement.
Actually, this is/was how it's supposed to be in America... "due process".

Without it, and based on the way things are going nowadays, there have been innocents who had their lives destroyed or executed becasue someone decided to make false claims (later admitting it, but the damage was done), and without evidence provided.

He was detained, not convicted. But then again, I'd still be skeptical.
An "innocent grown man" acts like an idiot over Twitter to a teenager, you can't deny that.
She's an adult, and... he does that for attention and as part of his means to make money.
How about we just let his words speak for themselves? This is the guy you said isn't misogynistic.
Gladly. I'd send 10-minute videos to a full-hour podcast where there's full context, but I think I'll leave it up to you to watch the whole thing.
Andrew Tate says women belong in the home, can't drive, and are a man's property.
The way he says it is a bit extreme, but... if she wants protection and all that, she's sometimes gonna have to listen to the man and reciprocate, even if it's the smallest thing. And also, I think it was in the subject of onlyfans or something, which in that case, it's called self-respect.

And also...

Regarding the driving and all, I think this was somewhat satirical, and to clarify... women are better than men at some things, while men are at other things. Men an women aren't exactly equal, as much as we want to believe otherwise.
He also thinks rape victims must "bear responsibility" for their attacks.
Because sometimes people get into situations where it happens. It's not entirely their fault, but... if they go out alone at night and something, without anyone to protect them, then they're putting themselves at risk.
He dates women aged 18–19 because he can "make an imprint" on them. This is on videos of his online.
Innocence... Though it can happen with older women as well. You have to keep in mind, the dude is just a very masculine guy. Though I don't think it requires masculinity. I value innocence as well, and I guess I'm lucky to have known one for quite some time.
He also talks about hitting & choking women, trashing their belongings and stopping them from going out.
Read above.
"It's bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch," - he says in one video, acting out how he'd attack a woman.
If she'd come at him and threaten him with a machete, and it's a scenario if everyone comes in the room to attack him, which was from a question of why he has a machete in every room. When you're high profile, and you do what he does with all this going on, you'd be paranoid too.

I remember the time I had been threatened by my aunt with a meat tenderizer, heavy ass frying pan, knife, corona bottle, and she's violent when she's drunk... no... even sober she's mental. When I still lived with my grandparenrs, I had to simulate scenarios to prepare to defend myself, not only from her, but from my older brother, a bully, who has a sword and some shit, and he threatened me a couple times when I was a young teenager.

He'd describe throwing a woman's things out of the window

, and he was accused by an ex-girlfriend of hitting her.
🍵😐
And these are just some of the public views of the idol you ascribe to.
And once again, you're taking it completely out of context. I believe it's you who should do the digging.

But I'll at least send this:

Last edited:
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I'm gonna be a bit disrespectful and take liberty here: don't argue with someone who likes Andrew Tate. It's never gonna lead anywhere, you're never gonna convince them. It's a symptom of most people that heavily admire someone - be it religion, philosophy, whatever.

@DetachedDreamer97 believe whatever you want. But picking fights on a suicide forum is one of the most scum things you can do. There's a time and a place for everything.

I don't want this to get any worse. It's probably not my place to say, but goddammit if I can help at reducing conflict, I'll try to.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I'm gonna be a bit disrespectful and take liberty here: don't argue with someone who likes Andrew Tate. It's never gonna lead anywhere, you're never gonna convince them. It's a symptom of most people that heavily admire someone - be it religion, philosophy, whatever.

I don't want this to get any worse. It's probably not my place to say, but goddammit if I can help at reducing conflict, I'll try to.

Don't worry, I'm not going to bother to reply to them again or bother reading their reply, they're not worth my attention and and won't receive it. Maybe they were misguided, whatever. Personally I think someone who worships Tate enough to wholly defend his actions is far down the trash chute as well. They skulked in here and tried to attack your reasonable position on Tate without a foot of their own to stand on. They didn't have the decency to direct the majority of their ire towards me instead when I was the one who posted the OP. I think they took your dig at Tate's fanbase personally which is a sign of weakness & insecurity. I had already unwatched this thread, but being quoted (and not meaning you, the other quoted me) still gets around that for some reason.

I was thinking earlier today, I wonder why some people treat some other people like cockroaches without good reason. Thinking about some of the stories I read of other people being mistreated in their IRL on here, it's really unfair for them. I thought about it and then wondered why some people are misogynistic and treat all women badly too. Some people are just a-holes, or worse. Every time I go on facebook, in my one meme group that has become heavily infested with political ideology lately every other post is just a transphobic post without any meme content. F*ck those transphobes on facebook too, they're obsessed with other people's genitalia instead of just letting people be. So I just drag them in the comments, nobody likes them.

Then some people are really nice, some are decent people you can rely on and you can get along with. Which is about everyone else here.

Oh and they absolutely did care, since they responded:)

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
@DetachedDreamer97 believe whatever you want. But picking fights on a suicide forum is one of the most scum things you can do. There's a time and a place for everything.
Look, man...

Maybe I did come off a little too harsh, but there's a difference between "picking a fight" and giving criticism, and I believe I'm doing the latter.

If I see people being unreasonably hateful and all that, celebrating his downfall like that, then I'm going to be the one to defend him, because I feel that much of the hate is unwarranted.

I'm open-minded and am willing to change my mind in due process, but until then, I've come a long way to having respect for him. But if he's guilty, then well... it'll be a shame, but still... I kinda don't think it's fair to jump in on the hate-train just yet until the fat lady sings, especially if you have little information. That's all I'm saying.

Though it's a shame my reply was a waste of time, considering I backed up my words with links. But what more can I expect from people who simply want others dead for thinking differently? I've already been called a cunt and told to kill myself for disagreeing with their view against Tate, and I'm getting those vibes here.

"There's no point in calling for tolerance for skin colors if you do not tolerate tolerance of ideas."

Having said that, I do appreciate your desire to reduce conflict, so I'll respect your wish.
Oh and they absolutely did care, since they responded:)
Not how it works; I simply defended my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maudlin
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Why do people hate him? I'm totally out of the loop.

J

jamie_

Specialist
May 21, 2022
im ngl, i do find it hilarious that people who have found themselves on a literal suicide forum are still andrew tate stans lmao. if only that pyramid scheme he sold could self-improve you "out of the matrix" after all. then again, not that surprising given far too many of yous hold a stronger emotional response to inceldom than you actually do depression or suicidal ideation

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
im ngl, i do find it hilarious that people who have found themselves on a literal suicide forum are still andrew tate stans lmao. if only that pyramid scheme he sold could self-improve you "out of the matrix" after all. then again, not that surprising given far too many of yous hold a stronger emotional response to inceldom than you actually do depression or suicidal ideation
Never been involved in the weird Hustler's University, or now the Real World, so... I can't verify if the claims are true or false.... but maybe there are men who are genuinely disenfranchised and need a brother/father figure in their lives, especially when masculinity is constantly rejected and ridiculed as toxic.

And for the record, I kinda no longer consider myself incel, especially considering I've always maintained a healthy view on women, even in my darkest days. And the fact I've developed a strong enough mindset to ask a girl out after 10 years of being scared of rejection. I won't say he's solely responsible for my big change, as I've cultivated on my own, but as I dug deep, I have to give him credit. And unlike many influences, he actually successfully prevented suicides.

Plus... there are mothers, women, and others who are grateful for him, which says a lot.

J

jamie_

Specialist
May 21, 2022
I can't verify if the claims are true or false....
I don't know what "claim" of mine you are referring to here but if it's about his pyramid scheme the business model is fairly straightforward and staring all of us in the face so I don't know what you want verified. You buy the product that entails being encouraged to post clips of him so you get a cut out of selling it to others.¹ A business model he himself admitted was a "total scam".²

If you are on about his current human trafficking situation...I mean... the guy has literally bragged about using the loverboy method whilst promoting his schemes on his own website: Screenshot 2023 01 01 at 012741 Screenshot 2023 01 01 at 012858
maybe there are men who are genuinely disenfranchised and need a brother/father figure in their lives, especially when masculinity is constantly rejected and ridiculed as toxic
For sure. It is not a 'maybe'; alienation is suffered everywhere, man, woman, child. And whilst masculinity isn't a singularity, it is not a serious position to believe there is more than a small fringe of people who are calling for it to be "rejected" let alone constantly. A bad life has many sources but if someone feels it is a detachment from their masculinity that is most central to their problems then I – like I think everyone is – am not opposed to analysing what it is that you want to improve.
I've developed a strong enough mindset to ask a girl out after 10 years of being scared of rejection...I have to give him credit
If you needed him to help build that mindset (which I presume is confidence?), then good for you. However, there is a wealth of self help out there and, with all due respect, these are hardly earth shattering revelations no other person has come out and encouraged someone of doing. I am sure pretty awful brother/father figures out there have still managed to enrich their brother/sons with the confidence to ask people out. There are plenty of great people out there to look up to, not a narcissist grifter who anyone aware of British pop culture has seem him try for years to become.

He's been saying whatever (often contradictory, opposing things) that would make him become the next big reactionary like Tommy Robinson, Paul Joseph Watson, and so on before him. He's been saying outlandish things for years just to see what sticks and gets him well known enough to plug his schemes and fulfill his desire for attention (the man went on Big Brother ffs). He correctly identifies obvious antagonisms in life to pull people into, the very least, defending his brand, or even buying into him.² Like how your "kinda" "no longer an incel" implies your own sympathies, you are a target audience that he is prying on. He is a self-serving groomer whether it be the women he lures to work for him or the boys he feeds into his brand.

The manosphere stuff has finally stuck for him this year. This guy like all grifters have no beliefs or principles except playing a character. His biggest downfall will be his narcissistic inability to shut the fuck up as is already evidenced by how he is a big enough dumbass to bring this much attention to himself whilst literally being in business with the Romanian Mafia. It is the same as Elon Musk and his biggest problem being his constant need to be liked. And likewise he too has an army who see Elon Musk as the saviour of good forces in the world. There is no greater advert for a humanities degree than seeing Andrew Tate and Elon Musk dick riders – people who seriously use dialogue like "the matrix".
And unlike many influences, he actually successfully prevented suicides
This is ironic because he makes me want to blow my brains out thanks to his army of teenagers who have bought into his pyramid scheme and have their tentacles smothering every corner of every remotely political algorithm on the internet. Again, I don't know what story you are referring to here. I don't dispute he has probably had that sort of "your vids helped me get through a tough time bro" that – to disagree with "unlike many influences" – I see every single influencer under the sun talk about. Beyond that you will have to inform me.

The thing to all this though, is that it is the opposite to helping you or I. He makes masculinity worse for all of us. I would recommend The will to change by bell hooks as a must read that addresses this.³ A genuine "self-help" book on masculinity.

1) https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...-scheme-for-fans-of-extreme-misogynist-closes
2) https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/andrew-tate-tiktok-fame-men-2022
3) http://library.lol/main/70dac0ed0fab9ce1f7ab3ce2bb070784

Last edited:
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
First off, thank you for replying in a civil manner; I'm truly grateful. Now Hopefully, you take the time to read and reply to this. It may go against the grain, but please bear with me.
I don't know what "claim" of mine you are referring to here but if it's about his pyramid scheme the business model is fairly straightforward and staring all of us in the face so I don't know what you want verified. You buy the product that entails being encouraged to post clips of him so you get a cut out of selling it to others.¹ A business model he himself admitted was a "total scam".²
I've heard both sides of the story, and I'm unsure what to make of it yet. Though if it's a pyramid scheme, it is a bit of a scummy thing to do, but also kinda tactical... Though I believe that was what lead to him being cancelled with the clips being altered in ways that screwed up his message, which was probably not the smartest move on his part.
If you are on about his current human trafficking situation...I mean... the guy has literally bragged about using the loverboy method whilst promoting his schemes on his own website:View attachment 102983
View attachment 102984
Call me dense, but the "loverboy" is kinda new to me. Maybe his actions were manipulative, and I can't say I condone that, but I believe it's not half as severe as having to use coercion on women. And the way he phrases it, I'm not exactly sure if he's even aware that it's not quite a moral thing to do, especially on the "get rich together part".

Besides, he's said it himself:
"Submission, loyalty, admiration and love cannot be bought, it cannot be forced, and it's not luck." And I stumbled upon a click bait of his supposed "release", watching an interview of saying otherwise.
Screenshot 20230101 044401 Reddit
For sure. It is not a 'maybe'; alienation is suffered everywhere, man, woman, child. And whilst masculinity isn't a singularity, it is not a serious position to believe there is more than a small fringe of people who are calling for it to be "rejected" let alone constantly. A bad life has many sources but if someone feels it is a detachment from their masculinity that is most central to their problems then I – like I think everyone is – am not opposed to analysing what it is that you want to improve.
I'll respectfully disagree with you on the masculinity crisis, as while I don't experience it too often, I often see a whole lot of misandry, even on here. But taking a step back, r/MGTOW, r/incelswithOUThate, among other communities, yet places like r/femaledatingstrategy that have a strong hatred for men with the "kill all men" is allowed to remain. And before anyone calls me a misogynist, I'm not; I get along better with women than I do men... or, I find them easier to talk to, I work in a sewing department with women instead of doing that heavy labor, and I tend to display a whole bunch of feminine traits... But I believe that instead of rejecting it outright, it should simply be modulated.

Maybe I'm wrong and the ones who are against masculinity are the vocal minorities, but... that is almost all I see these days.

If you needed him to help build that mindset (which I presume is confidence?), then good for you. However, there is a wealth of self help out there and, with all due respect, these are hardly earth shattering revelations no other person has come out and encouraged someone of doing. I am sure pretty awful brother/father figures out there have still managed to enrich their brother/sons with the confidence to ask people out.
The thing that made him stand out from many others was that he gives the "blackpill" on how dating works, and to iterate, it goes back to the point I made above. When it comes to dating, I've seen how things are, and I used to think being nice was a way to get girls, or make friends and all, and that looks aren't everything. But time and again, I was proven wrong. Yet, people would keep perpetuating the whole lie that this works like a Disney movie.

And not only that, he says it in a way that pisses you off so much that you decide to say "FUCK YOU! I'M NOT WEAK! IMMA BE ON TOP!" and actually take action into improving your life and getting what you want. Of course, I've cultivated a mindset similar to his over the past six years of working on my suicide project. Though, I guess that goes up to what I took from him above. I had no boundaries, so the women I've met online would use me. But now, I know when to walk away.

And that is why I intend to stick to my word and better myself, before I decide to get with her. She's a rare exception; pure.

There are plenty of great people out there to look up to, not a narcissist grifter who anyone aware of British pop culture has seem him try for years to become.
The thing about narcissists, is that their confidence and pride is unfounded. Tate seems to have put himself through a whole lot to get to where he was, which I can't say I'm as capable of that, especially with them starting off as poor. And upon being famous, he still hasn't changed his character. And also, according to the interviewers who run podcasts, he's nicer off camera. The whole macho-alpha male is more like a character he puts up, though he means everything he says.
He's been saying whatever (often contradictory, opposing things) that would make him become the next big reactionary like Tommy Robinson, Paul Joseph Watson, and so on before him. He's been saying outlandish things for years just to see what sticks and gets him well known enough to plug his schemes and fulfill his desire for attention (the man went on Big Brother ffs). He correctly identifies obvious antagonisms in life to pull people into, the very least, defending his brand, or even buying into him.² Like how your "kinda" "no longer an incel" implies your own sympathies, you are a target audience that he is prying on.
Maybe so, but you'll be shocked to know that even incels hate him for the most part.

Regarding myself, I kinda question if I were ever truly incel, but then again, it's as I've said before... People who have a strong hate for them are often unhappy with their lives and are unable to self-reflect or take accountability with their actions. I see it a lot when people just actively search for reasons to have beef with someone, despite the subject being innocuous. And I could've easily been one of those individuals, but I guess I'm simply lucky to have had a catalyst take place at work, so when a female supervisor gave me some words of wisdom when I was having a mental breakdown, and to have a keen desire to look deep into things beyond the surface.
The manosphere stuff has finally stuck for him this year. This guy like all grifters have no beliefs or principles except playing a character. His biggest downfall will be his narcissistic inability to shut the fuck up as is already evidenced by how he is a big enough dumbass to bring this much attention to himself whilst literally being in business with the Romanian Mafia. It is the same as Elon Musk and his biggest problem being his constant need to be liked. And likewise he too has an army who see Elon Musk as the saviour of good forces in the world. There is no greater advert for a humanities degree than seeing Andrew Tate and Elon Musk dick riders – people who seriously use dialogue like "the matrix".
Am I a dick-rider for believing in free speech and fair trial?

Maybe it is all an act, who knows? Everyone who's met him in person, and been with him, had him in their podcast says he's genuine. Even the women. It takes a great deal of energy to live a lie.

I believe some of what he says is true, whether you like it or not. And when it comes to the "Matrix", while it is perhaps a bit of a stretch, I do find that there's a whole lot wrong with the system.

Having said that, he really was foolish for poking the bear the way he did, but in all his podcasts, he seemed to have known what's coming, so... I guess he's prepared.

Of course, while I'm glad that Elon unbanned people who were cancelled, I'm not sure how I feel about microchips.
This is ironic because he makes me want to blow my brains out thanks to his army of teenagers who have bought into his pyramid scheme and have their tentacles smothering every corner of every remotely political algorithm on the internet.
I get what you mean... I find it cringe when they say "TOP G" and all that shit, calling women bitches and all that, but dumbasses will be dumbasses, and tend to dick around calling people the N-word constantly. I won't say it's necessarily his fault; the dude's just abrasive in nature. But... fortunately, they're just the vocal minority, and also... as much as we both hate the saying: "it is what it is."
Again, I don't know what story you are referring to here. I don't dispute he has probably had that sort of "your vids helped me get through a tough time bro" that – to disagree with "unlike many influences" – I see every single influencer under the sun talk about. Beyond that you will have to inform me.
Totally. Check these out if you have the patience.

The thing to all this though, is that it is the opposite to helping you or I. He makes masculinity worse for all of us. I would recommend The will to change by bell hooks as a must read that addresses this.³ A genuine "self-help" book on masculinity.

1) https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...-scheme-for-fans-of-extreme-misogynist-closes
2) https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/andrew-tate-tiktok-fame-men-2022
3) http://library.lol/main/70dac0ed0fab9ce1f7ab3ce2bb070784
Thanks! I'll take a look at the book. I'm actually reading a whole lot these days. Though... haha...
I'm actually kinda writing my own self-help story I'll share on here eventually before I wither get banned or leave this site on my own.

Though I've seen the articles... but you're gonna want to shoot me for this, but definitely check out the videos and investigate. Each and every mainstream news article has the exact same narrative, calling him a misogynist and all that.

And tiktoks aren't always reliable, especially with the pyramid scheme that pays people to edit the clips in ways that makes it seem out of context.

Hopefully I didn't spend hours typing this all for nothing; I really enjoy having conversations.

• Informative
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Well, everyone apart from the six women who have made very similar serious allegations against him.
That is indeed a fair point. Though it's a little too soon to be jumping to conclusions. We just gave to wait until the truth presents himself. It's a bit much when we automatically deem someone guilty just because we don't like him, or the things he's saying. 🤔

Besides, call me a paranoid skeptic, if he's guilty like he's made out to be and they have all the cats all in the bag, how come they end up having to hold him for another 30 days?
Well, everyone apart from the six women who have made very similar serious allegations against him.
Wish there was another reaction button for this one...

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Just enjoying the chaos...

thumb_97-eating-popcorn-gif-find-share-on-giphy-michael-jackson-50216552.png

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018

This just keeps getting juicier...

Last edited:
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Besides, call me a paranoid skeptic, if he's guilty like he's made out to be and they have all the cats all in the bag, how come they end up having to hold him for another 30 days?
The alternative would be to let him go and risk him going missing. Private jets and money make that risk a real concern. Holding someone for 30 days is standard procedure when someone is deemed a risk. Once a suspect is arrested they either get bailed pending further inquiry or remanded, as has happened in this case. I'd say it's the right call.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
The alternative would be to let him go and risk him going missing. Private jets and money make that risk a real concern. Holding someone for 30 days is standard procedure when someone is deemed a risk. Once a suspect is arrested they either get bailed pending further inquiry or remanded, as has happened in this case. I'd say it's the right call.
Honestly, that's probably the thing... if he were guilty and wanted to avoid the arrest, what was he thinking going back to Romania? He seemed to be too intelligent to expect not to be caught. But... I've also just learned he's predicted his arrest.

Otherwise, you're kinda right.

Meme Think GIF

Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Honestly, that's probably the thing... if he were guilty and wanted to avoid the arrest, what was he thinking going back to Romania? He seemed to be too intelligent to expect not to be caught. But... I've also just learned he's predicted his arrest.

Otherwise, you're kinda right.

Meme Think GIF
He's been under investigation for a long time already, and even arrested before. It's not really unbelievable that he'd predict his arrest, if he has indeed been doing illegal things. That's one of the most chilling things about it, it's almost riling up people to defend him when the inevitable happens. A get out of jail free card, if you will.

It has been said that the Romanian authorities are easily bribed, so it'll be interesting to see if the case falls apart. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
He's been under investigation for a long time already, and even arrested before.
Indeed... but look at this clip. I put a timestamp so you don't have to watch the full thing. And also, I saw another video where there was a CCTV.

It's not really unbelievable that he'd predict his arrest, if he has indeed been doing illegal things. That's one of the most chilling things about it, it's almost riling up people to defend him when the inevitable happens. A get out of jail free card, if you will.

It has been said that the Romanian authorities are easily bribed,
Indeed... though I don't think Andrew can easily slip out of this one. But think I'll remain suspicious. I'm gonna do some digging. There's a whole lot of everything wrong here, as much as I may drive you mad with my opposing viewpoint. 😅
so it'll be interesting to see if the case falls apart. Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Care for some popcorn? *offers a thing of popcorn* 🍿

I put some salt and pepper in it. You may or may not like it... but I like things with a little kick to it.

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Damn, all this discussion over a Wiki post referring to a Tweet. Maybe I am too old, but there used to be a time when people could disagree without being insulting and considering the opposition ignorant or stupid.

If you feel Tate is a fine human being while others do not, I'm sure he sleeps better at night because you are on his side.

Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates, and Prince Philip were all friends with Jeffrey Epstein. The world is full of Mike Tyson fans (myself included), a man with quite a colored past.

If you live a life where "my way" is the only right way, then you have many years of disappointment ahead of you.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The small pp jokes are lame but yes, agree fuck this guy. I dont like gretha thunberg but this shit was so funny
I don't agree with any form of shaming someone for immutable characteristics or anything physical that is difficult to near impossible to change.
The covert ways we treat people based on those characteristics is bad enough.
I also have no fucking idea who the hell this Tate person even is.

But Greta's comment was more of an assumption than a declaration and it still pales in comparison to the absolutely massive amounts of unjustified hatred and disgusting and damaging comments about Greta's own appearance that have been tossed around casually and excessively over the years.
No clue how that girl survived it all, when iirc she was already being bullied and ostracized by her own peers from a young age, because of the same thing..the isolation from which I think was part of what led to her finding another avenue to have a voice and purpose, with the environmentalist goals.
(I don't follow much of what she does but actually only ever looked into her because of the other ad hominem garbage I saw going on.)

So you could argue she should know better, but you could also argue that she is merely putting back out into the world a tiny fraction of what was given to her over the course of her life.