N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I read a newspaper article about him. Did some research and yeah this dude is really disgusting.
I think people from the US or GB might know him. I did not know him to this day.

I am not sure whether this thread is rather damaging. This prick wants to get attention and I give him this with my thread. But I just want to express how this person makes me feel nauseous.

Seemingly his main target group are young men. I don't know maybe there are fans of him. He is quite famous on social-media.
Here are some noteworthy facts about him.

He encourages violence against women. Or at least he glosses over it. There are allegations he assaulted women. There are also rape allegations and about human trafficking.

He is extremely misogynistic. He tries to get money from desperate men. I think his business model is he employes women as webcam girls and get money from desperate men. He claims he would teach them to become like him. On wikipedia it says he admitted is is a total scam.

He pretended depression was no real illness.

This dude is disgusting and toxic. Gladly I don't have to waste more lifetime with thinking about him. It is depressing people see such a person as role model.
Currently there are a lot of legal investigations against him.

Lets hope this dude rots in prison. But I doubt it tbh. He would deserve it though.

Reactions: JKFleck, ph0enix, forgotten15 and 12 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

You're just not on his level.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Regrets, GentleJerk, apple2myeye! and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
"tweeting several statements about his view that sexual assault victims share responsibility for their assaults."
"In 2017, Tate said that depression is not a real illness, receiving significant backlash."
"Tate stated that he decided to move to Romania because it was easier to be absolved of rape charges in Eastern Europe."
"Tate's house was raided by Romanian police in relation to a human trafficking and rape investigation"

Never heard of him before. Yes, disgusting. Unfortunately it does look like he thrives off publicity, the world would be better off without him.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Dead Meat and houseofleaves
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Getting sick of this men vs women nonsense. Every day on social media it's some gender war bs.

Reactions: jamie_, GentleJerk, Un- and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
This mf said "fucking a bunch of hos"

Any woman who actually fucks this guy is a piece of trash on his level.

Also, he doesn't read books. Guess he's too stupid to realize that not all books are fiction or for entertainment.

Not sure what the outcome was but Romanian jail's have a reputation of not being very nice places to be incarcerated.
Unless it's a North Korean labor camp, it's too good for this piece of trash.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thank you for bringing this guy up. I'd actually come across a tik tok video earlier today than a buddy posted on Facebook, of some man talking about men who commit suicide. I completely disagreed with what he was saying. Come to find out it was this guy.

This isn't the exact video but will try to find it and share.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you for bringing this guy up. I'd actually come across a tik tok video earlier today than a buddy posted on Facebook, of some man talking about men who commit suicide. I completely disagreed with what he was saying. Come to find out it was this guy.

This isn't the exact video but will try to find it and share.

This guy being your father is definitely reason to commit suicide. Could you imagine how embarrassing that would be.

Reactions: jamie_
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I briefly heard of him. After reading through this thread and finding out more about him, he is a down right disgusting human.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Seems like a repressed homosexual to me, but giving a knucklehead like this the mental energy to investigate things further candidly seems like a huge waste of time. This sort come and go. Ultimately they get banned everywhere and that's the last you hear of them.

Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
The fact that so many people out there idolize a sex trafficker who just barfs incoherent BS online is crazy to me.

Reactions: jamie_, Suicidebydeath and archipelago
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I read a newspaper article about him. Did some research and yeah this dude is really disgusting.
I think people from the US or GB might know him. I did not know him to this day.

I am not sure whether this thread is rather damaging. This prick wants to get attention and I give him this with my thread. But I just want to express how this person makes me feel nauseous.

Seemingly his main target group are young men. I don't know maybe there are fans of him. He is quite famous on social-media.
Here are some noteworthy facts about him.

He encourages violence against women. Or at least he glosses over it. There are allegations he assaulted women. There are also rape allegations and about human trafficking.

He is extremely misogynistic. He tries to get money from desperate men. I think his business model is he employes women as webcam girls and get money from desperate men. He claims he would teach them to become like him. On wikipedia it says he admitted is is a total scam.

He pretended depression was no real illness.

This dude is disgusting and toxic. Gladly I don't have to waste more lifetime with thinking about him. It is depressing people see such a person as role model.
Currently there are a lot of legal investigations against him.

Lets hope this dude rots in prison. But I doubt it tbh. He would deserve it though.

Andrew Tate is a wannabe pick-up artist, who masks his despicable personality with so-called advice for men, and gives men a bad name in the process.

He's just one of those guys who are trying to earn money on the desperation or men, but he's doing a very bad job at it. This is easily done, since there's quite a lot of information out there about the subject of gender relations, so anyone can read about it and come up with their own videos and give their take on it.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Andrew Tate is a wannabe pick-up artist, who masks his despicable personality with so-called advice for men, and gives men a bad name in the process.

He's just one of those guys who are trying to earn money on the desperation or men, but he's doing a very bad job at it.
His name will fade away into obscurity eventually. People only reference previous online pick-up artists in passing like "oh remember this guy?"

Reactions: Julgran