• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
Hello. I'm a new member and english is not my native language. One of my close friends took his life years ago. As far as I know he used only an anaesthetic spray and body bag for suicide. What is this technic and how does it work? any idea?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello. I'm a new member and english is not my native language. One of my close friends took his life years ago. As far as I know he used only an anaesthetic spray and body bag for suicide. What is this technic and how does it work? any idea?

If your friend killed himself using nothing but an anaesthetic spray and a body bag, he must have been some kind of suicide superhero. lol

Do you have any other details?

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
If your friend killed himself using nothing but an anaesthetic spray and a body bag, he must have been some kind of suicide superhero. lol

Do you have any other details?

Unfornutely I was abroad when he did it. I guess I lack details. I'm looking for a method for myself nowadays.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Unfornutely I was abroad when he did it. I guess I lack details. I'm looking for a method for myself nowadays.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <-------download everything here

The various euthanasia guides list numerous methods. I recommend reading The Peaceful Pill Handbook if you want ideas for a peaceful way. Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone has ideas for more violent methods, if you want that.
Thanks a lot. I will check them.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Yes, lidocaine is well-known for being able to cause death if applied to "too much" of the body. Breaking the skin barrier (cuts, exfoliation) and plastic wrap keeping the topical spray on can greatly contribute to the overdose. The usual progression includes seizures, then respiratory arrest or heart attacks. This counts for tetracaine (more toxic), benzocaine, and prilocaine as well.

Interestingly, it can also cause the methemoglobinemia that is the mechanism of death in the ingestion of sodium nitrite.

I was able to find several suicide cases involving oral consumption of lidocaine. It is certainly a workable method of killing yourself, I just wouldn't be too excited about the seizures and possible heart attack. Death does appear to take a while.

I might keep it in my pocket as a backup method. It's certainly simple enough.