S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Hello I have both the amitrypteline cocktail and SN. Which one would you choose if you had both options? For me the most important factor is peacefullness of course also reliability. I like the aspect of drifting off to sleep on the Ami cocktail, but I've read about how people die of hyperthermia in report which kind of scares me.

On of the cons of ami is that I have to shallow like almost 100 capsules since I only had 25 mg pills, so there is higher chance of vomiting or something like that.

SN for some reason scares, but I suppose when you are killing yourself it's pretty naive to think about comfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Death_is_Escape and Cairn
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I would do ami if I had all the supplies.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Hello I have both the amitrypteline cocktail and SN. Which one would you choose if you had both options? For me the most important factor is peacefullness of course also reliability. I like the aspect of drifting off to sleep on the Ami cocktail, but I've read about how people die of hyperthermia in report which kind of scares me.

On of the cons of ami is that I have to shallow like almost 100 capsules since I only had 25 mg pills, so there is higher chance of vomiting or something like that.

SN for some reason scares, but I suppose when you are killing yourself it's pretty naive to think about comfort.
where did you read about about hyperthermia with ami cocktail?
To ingest more number of pills.. its suggested to grind them and mix it with icecream ( or yogurt), or grind it into powder.. administer it in capsules. I have collected 10 mg ones.. will grind them.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
where did you read about about hyperthermia with ami cocktail?
To ingest more number of pills.. its suggested to grind them and mix it with icecream ( or yogurt), or grind it into powder.. administer it in capsules. I have collected 10 mg ones.. will grind them.

I have already done this.

It's referenced on the wiki
I know that when you are killing yourself, you should not be worried about all this, but I am.

Reactions: Donewith_
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019

I know that when you are killing yourself, you should not be worried about all this, but I am.
If you're taking the cocktail described on the wiki i'm not sure you'll be feeling much at all, this is pretty much the consensus as far as I understand, though I personally would still be more inclined to go with SN.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Ami isn't special schedule and you can buy it online in several places, and for benzos you can go for research chemical ones (legal) or the darknet (illegal but stealthy) or there is always an option to go see your doctor.

Personally I stick with SN because it's gonna be over more quickly.

Reactions: Ob2knowb and Thorn
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

what went wrong in your previous attempt?

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
If you're taking the cocktail described on the wiki i'm not sure you'll be feeling much at all, this is pretty much the consensus as far as I understand, though I personally would still be more inclined to go with SN.

Why SN?

Reactions: Barelyhuman
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
Isn't SN more reliable and faster? I feel like Ami takes too long and is not as smooth as SN.

Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
Isn't SN more reliable and faster? I feel like Ami takes too long and is not as smooth as SN.
From the sounds of it with Ami you just fall asleep in 15 minutes and sleep until you die, it just takes a while.

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
I have 7.7 grams of Ami an acquaintance gave me gratis!

D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019
158 50 mg rusties!
I also found an unopened bottle of Ondansetron
I'll try to post a pic when I return home - I'm outta state

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
pph gives amitriptyline a 8/10, im unsure but SN is i think a 7/10

But isn't the 7/10 rating from the old edition? I thought PPH now fully endorses SN after a number of reliable success stories.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
people's reports. maybe since they dont follow the routine but with amitriptyline you just die while asleep. With SN you go through some discomfort, I guess it depends on whether you want it quick or while asleep