• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thatsthelot

Jul 2, 2020
What do you need to take with amitriptyline to die peacefully? Is it peaceful?

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
It's possible with just that medication but you need at least 1500mg or more. I don't know much more than that. I know that like most overdoses though it isn't a sure thing and it's not uncommon to not actually CTB from it.

Reactions: cappuccinogirl
S

SilverLining

Dec 19, 2019
i think i took a mild od of amitriptyline a while ago and i think about 7 tablets made me sleepy. i think it would take a lot to work, but the probability whether it will or not or what depends massively on how much you weigh, how much you take and how strong they are

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
The method is filed in the resources post. There's a cocktail of drugs you need with it.

Reactions: Thatsthelot
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
It's possible with just that medication but you need at least 1500mg or more. I don't know much more than that. I know that like most overdoses though it isn't a sure thing and it's not uncommon to not actually CTB from it.

No it's recommended against, or you can wake up with a lot of cardiotoxic pain, puke and trash around your place with agitation (I remember such testimonial here)

It's really mandatory to add a mix of short and long acting benzodiazepines in very generous quantities, then only it has the potential to be peaceful, including more than SN

Reactions: Robyn
T

Thatsthelot

Jul 2, 2020
I've seen people on here talk about a certain concoction of pills mixed together with amatriptyline that do the job. I've plenty of amytriptyline, just wondering what the other drugs were?
The method is filed in the resources post. There's a cocktail of drugs you need with it.
Thanks

Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry, need to correct what I said earlier. I swear there was a megathread and it was in resources, but I can't find it. Searching should bring the info up, though. And I'm pretty sure it's in the PPH as well. Sorry about that. Maybe I'm blind.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I've seen people on here talk about a certain concoction of pills mixed together with amatriptyline that do the job. I've plenty of amytriptyline, just wondering what the other drugs were?

Thanks

you can find this precise information by researching, of extra items and doses

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-method.260/

Reactions: Robyn, Isadeth and Thatsthelot
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
this was my method of choice before the PPH suggested Midazolam in their recipe

how anyone can legitimately get that, i don't know.

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I tried to ctb with amtrip about 30 years ago, I was found by my mother and taken to hospital. Can't recall how much I took but I took all that I had been prescribed, didn't feel any pain, just sleepy and then lost consciousness. Recovery was fairly easy, hung over like feeling for a few days is all.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Thatsthelot
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
No it's recommended against, or you can wake up with a lot of cardiotoxic pain, puke and trash around your place with agitation (I remember such testimonial here)

It's really mandatory to add a mix of short and long acting benzodiazepines in very generous quantities, then only it has the potential to be peaceful, including more than SN
I didn't see the specific mention for peacefulness. I was just speaking on a lethal dosage.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Search the forum more, for Amitriptyline threads. And read the external sites mentioned. It's there. I knew it but forgot with precision