Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I have 180 75mg Amitriptyline and an anti-emetic. Is this enough for suicide? I know the quantity is enough, almost 14 grams. Do I even have to crush them up?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Read the PPeH. You will need Benzos that knock you out otherwise you'll probably feel how your heart stops slowly due to arrhythmia. Here's a guide:

Reactions: cowboypants
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Read the PPeH. You will need Benzos that knock you out otherwise you'll probably feel how your heart stops slowly due to arrhythmia. Here's a guide:

Interesting, I am not sure about that, wouldn't you just fall asleep? A reported case of someone said they just fell asleep and it was peaceful. It would be impossible to stay awake. I will look into it though, thanks.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Interesting, I am not sure about that, wouldn't you just fall asleep? A reported case of someone said they just fell asleep and it was peaceful. It would be impossible to stay awake. I will look into it though, thanks.
Well, I have no medical knowledge about it, That's why I would follow proven protocols (e.g. what is suggested by the PPH or other literature).

Reactions: LifeQuitter