• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FallingFaintly

Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys, I've been in excruciating pain for too long and I wish to end it all in the upcoming days. I've read the handbook in regards to amitriptyline, but the problem is that I have only about 2500mg and have no other drugs or benzos. My doctor in the past refused to prescribe me those 50mg/100mg pills and I cannot really afford more amitriptyline or otherwise as I'm pretty much completely broke. The question is can I still die from this dosage? I don't really want to end up in the hospital.

My back-up plan is hanging, but however I'm a huge sucker for pain and the last time I tried it it really hurt and I didn't even pass out. So I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

Thanks so much guys.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
LD50 ranges from 140mg to 320 mg per kg, how much do you weigh?
2500 mg is not going to kill you, it might damage your organs and send you to hospital.
Sorry to hear you are in pain-I am also suffering and it really is hell to go through.

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Think the PPH recommends 10 grams now for a successful exit, hopefully someone can confirm that

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
It was also my main method and I still buy the recipes to keep all the pills. But it takes a long time.
So I have sodium nitrite as backup.

Reactions: Jc40
F

FallingFaintly

Aug 1, 2018
LD50 ranges from 140mg to 320 mg per kg, how much do you weigh?
2500 mg is not going to kill you, it might damage your organs and send you to hospital.
Sorry to hear you are in pain-I am also suffering and it really is hell to go through.
Ah fuck, I'll just have to look into hanging and attempting it again. I'm around 60kg and based on what you said I'll never die this way.

Thank you friend. May we both find peace sooner rather than later.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Ah fuck, I'll just have to look into hanging and attempting it again. I'm around 60kg and based on what you said I'll never die this way.

Thank you friend. May we both find peace sooner rather than later.

I'm really sorry it is like this :/ May peace be with you, in this life and the next if there is one.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Wow, I think it's better than sodium nitrite. No need to find a reliable sodium nitrite, and there will be no fear of being poisoning (in a chemical way) as well. I guess, I can buy total 5-8 grams of amitriptyline from different local pharmacies. But there is no way I can get a benzo,

Maybe I can ask my psychiatrist for only a box of benzo. I don't think she will accept though.

An edit after a pharmacy visit--
Amitriptyline and metoclopramide needs no prescription here. 25 mg × 40 = 1 gr of amitriptyline per box. So, I can possibly get 20 gr total.

Last edited:
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
how reliable is this method? i might starts collecting pills if it is as reliable as sn.
Wow, I think it's better than sodium nitrite. No need to find a reliable sodium nitrite, and there will be no fear of being poisoning (in a chemical way) as well. I guess, I can buy total 5-8 grams of amitriptyline from different local pharmacies. But there is no way I can get a benzo,

Maybe I can ask my psychiatrist for only a box of benzo. I don't think she will accept though.

An edit after a pharmacy visit--
Amitriptyline and metoclopramide needs no prescription here. 25 mg × 40 = 1 gr of amitriptyline per box. So, I can possibly get 20 gr total.
hi can't pm you somehow. can you pm me if you dont mind.

Last edited:
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you, but why no? I thought both are equally very strong sedatives or sleepling pills, although effect time is different.

Last edited:
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
A Benzo is a benzo
A Zolpidem is a Z drug

The two are totally different, and zolpidem only has a half life a 3 hrs +/- an hour
The reason Diazepam is recommended is it has a half life of up to 200hrs

@secoma
Benzodiazepines bind to GABAA receptors containing α1, α2, α3 and α5 subunits and a γ subunit (in addition to the obligate β subunit) and manifest a variety of actions, including sedation, hypnosis, muscle relaxation, anticonvulsant effects, amnesia and anxiolysis (causing numerous adverse effects when used for the treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder).
Zolpidem, on the other hand, is a selective agonist of the α1 subunit of the GABAA receptor, promoting hypnotic effects and amnesia, presenting faster metabolism compared to most benzodiazepines (wich makes them first-line choices for treatment of chronic insomnia).

Last edited:
B

Bentham

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you, but why no? I thought both are equally very strong sedatives or sleepling pills, although effect time is different.
Since you are prescribed Zolpidem in Japan, I think you have a fairly good chance to be prescribed a Benzo by saying like you wake up in the middle of nights and stay awake till morning or something.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys, I've been in excruciating pain for too long and I wish to end it all in the upcoming days. I've read the handbook in regards to amitriptyline, but the problem is that I have only about 2500mg and have no other drugs or benzos. My doctor in the past refused to prescribe me those 50mg/100mg pills and I cannot really afford more amitriptyline or otherwise as I'm pretty much completely broke. The question is can I still die from this dosage? I don't really want to end up in the hospital.

My back-up plan is hanging, but however I'm a huge sucker for pain and the last time I tried it it really hurt and I didn't even pass out. So I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that.

Thanks so much guys.
No 2.5 grams is too small. https://archive.is/c3oxt recommends 6 grams.

The PPH recommends 10 grams

It's available online here at
indiamart.com

Oh and one more thing don't do this method unless you can be left alone for at least 36 hours. As it says "The estimated time to death, 36 hours, was far too much. For many people this parameter would be an issue. "

Last edited:
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for the replies.
Is Diazepam absolutely necessary on this method?
Another benzo, like Brotizolam is no?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Thank you for the replies.
Is Diazepam absolutely necessary on this method?
Another benzo, like Brotizolam is no?
No, Brotizolam is a short acting benzo Diazepam is a long acting benzo. They are not comparable.

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
You can order designer benzos online
Importing benzos to my country is illeagal. Someone who had bought 500 -1000 amounts of psychoactive pills from India was arrested.