• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Hi,

My order of Amitriptyline, Digoxin and Benzos have arrived.

This means I have 3 of the 4 medications required for the DDMA protocol.

I also have Propranolol, so could do the DDMP protocol, although I've read the DDMA is more successful.

I do have Oxycodone which could possibly be used in place of Morphine, but I'm still unsure on that.

The search for Morphine continues. Think I can get it, but would be the extended or modified release version, so again not sure if that can be used, as is the instant release version that's officially used.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations.
Did you acquire all this on darknet markets?
I've looked before on there and morphine seems hard to get your hands on.
Wish you luck with your hunt.

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
To confirm I have the following:

Amitriptyline - 16g
Digoxin - 125mg
Benzos - 2g
Oxycodone - 1g

So I have more than enough Ami, Digoxin and Benzos.

I can get more Oxy's, but Morph is the one I'm having trouble obtaining.
Congratulations.
Did you acquire all this on darknet markets?
I've looked before on there and morphine seems hard to get your hands on.
Wish you luck with your hunt.
Thanks.

Believe it or not, I got everything from the clear web.

Taken me weeks of sourcing, but since I'm off work on sick leave, all my times has been spent researching and sourcing.
I also have all the required anitametics etc.

Last edited:
D

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
That's wonderful news OP and wishing you the bestest luck in your attempt to find eternal peace whenever you're all set to go๐Ÿฉท.

• Love
Reactions: Rubypie41
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Did u find all that in your country or was it an international order that luckily went through customs without issues?

What kind of Benzos could you acquire?

Good luck with your plan! That's a really good method imo!

R

Rubypie41

Mar 25, 2024
Did u find all that in your country or was it an international order that luckily went through customs without issues?

Hi,

it's been a mixture to be honest, all but one of the antiemetics were from my country (using genuine online pharmacies) and the other from a genuine online international pharmacy.

Benzos I've been able to order from my home country too but only one kind (Diazepam). Ordered other types internationally (Xanax, Clonazepam. Lorazepam etc.)

Amitriptyline I have a script for but would take me a good few years to save the amount required, so I bulk ordered internationally.

Digoxin ordered internationally but again through a genuine online international pharmacy.

Still on the hunt for Morph Sulphate and feel this one will be very difficult and maybe impossible, but we shall see.

Last edited: