• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

medobun

Guy with a spine injury from Germany
Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if you know somebody who succeeded with the Amitriptyline-Cocktail.
Also if somebody got rescued I would be thankful for a comment.

Thank you in advance.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I know what Amitriptyline is, but what's the cocktail?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
it is one of the methods in the handbook in the wiki section of this website
Oh ok, I'll take a look. I haven't bothered looking at overdose methods, because in my experience they don't do the job.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I wanted to ask if you know somebody who succeeded with the Amitriptyline-Cocktail.
Also if somebody got rescued I would be thankful for a comment.

Thank you in advance.
This was my first method and its an overlooked one on here imo.
Not much evidence if peoples experiences on here. A couple of people have took it and said they didnt take enough to ctb but they didnt feel much just woke up in hospital.
As far as overdoses go, i think this is a serious method.

Reactions: Studio84
M

medobun

Oct 22, 2020
I know 2 people who successfully committed cbt with this method.
But they took the double amount of the suggested dose.
One problem is that it will take up to 24 hrs.
So you have to ensure that nobody can rescue in this timeframe.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I know 2 people who successfully committed cbt with this method.
But they took the double amount of the suggested dose.
One problem is that it will take up to 24 hrs.
So you have to ensure that nobody can rescue in this timeframe.
Pls can you tell us a little more as there is very little known on here. aboit this methods success rate.
How many grams ? was it the cocktail with benzos ? any complications?
Ty

M

medobun

Oct 22, 2020
Pls can you tell us a little more as there is very little known on here. aboit this methods success rate.
How many grams ? was it the cocktail with benzos ? any complications?
Ty
They took 7,5 gram (depends on your weight) with alcohol and 500 mg diazepam.
Before taking the drugs also they took an anti emetic.
Both found death after 24 hours. I don't know if they had any side effects.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
They took 7,5 gram (depends on your weight) with alcohol and 500 mg diazepam.
Before taking the drugs also they took an anti emetic.
Both found death after 24 hours. I don't know if they had any side effects.
Thank you. Its just a method that seems reliable but we know little about people ctb with it

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
From what I read about this, it can take up to 3 days to ctb. You are in a coma until then, and with possible seizures.

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
This is one of the first methods I looked into and I agree I also think it seems like a very overlooked method.It does sound quite peaceful considering your taking a massive dose of benzo's to knock you out.Its also a method you can have some alcohol with if your that way inclined to help with si or anxiety.The only drawbacks that I can see are its a massive amount of pills to have to take in one go.unless you desolve the pills in water it could cause problems if they clumped together in you stomach and caused a bezoar,and the length of time it takes. I have read that cimetidine helps potentiate it and also helps speed it up.average times seem to be around 12-24 hours but I have heard anywhere up to 3 days.
If benzo's in the amounts needed for this were easier to obtain I think I'd choose this method myself.

Reactions: medobun and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Where has the 3 days info came from ? Ive done a lot of reading on this and although it is a very slow method, ive always read that its 24 to 36 hrs max, possibly as little as 12 hrs.
It is a lot of tablets to take and apparemtly when dissolved in water its so b8tter its almost impossible to drink. I bought a pill crusher and gelatine capsules to put them in. Could probably fit 8 gms into maybe 20 to 25 capsules

Reactions: Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Where has the 3 days info came from ? Ive done a lot of reading on this and although it is a very slow method, ive always read that its 24 to 36 hrs max, possibly as little as 12 hrs.
It is a lot of tablets to take and apparemtly when dissolved in water its so b8tter its almost impossible to drink. I bought a pill crusher and gelatine capsules to put them in. Could probably fit 8 gms into maybe 20 to 25 capsules
I'm not sure where I've read it but I think it was just recommended as just a precaution not to get found rather than actual time it takes. The capsules are a good idea but then you've still got a fair amount of benzo's... Would you dissolve those in water?

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I'm not sure where I've read it but I think it was just recommended as just a precaution not to get found rather than actual time it takes. The capsules are a good idea but then you've still got a fair amount of benzo's... Would you dissolve those in water?
I'd swallow the benzos as although there is loads of them 10 mg diazepsm are very small and easy to swallow. I'd imagine you'd have to get them down quick though before they take effect. I think it's ami first then benzos

M

medobun

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah you have to resolve the pills in water. I forgot to mention that. Ami before Benzos. Alcohol last. And before everything anti-emetic one hour in prior.
I think it's up to 24 hrs. One on the people I know just had approx 16 hrs because she was in a hotel room.
She took 5 grams by a body weight of 65 kilos.
The method is mentioned in several books. It's mentoined to be very peaceful.
In my opinion I would double the amount of diazepam (1000 mg) and amitriptyline (10 grams).

Hotel room for 2 nights without any roomservice seems like a good place for this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mm80 and Studio84
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah you have to resolve the pills in water. I forgot to mention that. Ami before Benzos. Alcohol last. And before everything anti-emetic one hour in prior.
I think it's up to 24 hrs. One on the people I know just had approx 16 hrs because she was in a hotel room.
She took 5 grams by a body weight of 65 kilos.
The method is mentioned in several books. It's mentoined to be very peaceful.
In my opinion I would double the amount of diazepam (1000 mg) and amitriptyline (10 grams).

Hotel room for 2 nights without any roomservice seems like a good place for this method.
Thanks for this. I only know of one other member who knew some one who had ctb with this method..
Im surprised its not more popular. Seems peaceful and reliable. Maybe its the amount of time.

Reactions: Taos and Studio84
M

medobun

Oct 22, 2020
I think one big issue is the amount of time and the possibility to get caught in this timeframe.

Reactions: Mm80 and Studio84
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi anyone know how long amitrip stays good for? Not got enough new ones. Thanks x