Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Biden will probably lock the whole country down to stop the virus.

Reactions: Nitrogennitrite
olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
Biden will probably lock the whole country down to stop the virus.
Texas will not permit it, and I don't think the rest of the country can handle much more lockdown econimally. No matter how crazy he gets, common sense and people's wanting to have a future in 2 years will prevail.

Reactions: Gnip and Kramer
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I don't really care if he does honestly.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Lotharius and confused-gemini
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
No, definitely not over this paranoia.

It was a 50 state split. Biden won't have the power to do it. Furthermore, GOP nominees now hold the Court by a 6-3 margin, easily the biggest achievement Trump possibly could have realized. Beyond that, with the cyclical nature of politics being what they are, the Democrats will lose both seats of Congress in two years.

Also, if they manage to piss off just one Senator of their own party (say, Joe Manchin), they will lose control of the Senate (as actually happened when Vermont's Jim Jeffords left the Republicans to become an Independent caucusing with the Democrats in May, 2001).

Biden is not coming in strong like Obama did in 2009. The 117th Congress is an extremely tenuous majority for the Democrats, not like the 111th Congress was for the newly elected Obama, and the Democrats are a badly fractured party between the establishment liberals and vocal progressive insurgency.

What the incoming administration really needs to do is expedite the distribution of the vaccine ASAP. An extended lockdown would be political suicide for the Democrats. They could wind up losing enough Senate seats in 2022 to set up a 60 seat majority for the GOP in 2024.

Democrats have to continually remind themselves that Trump just received the second largest number of popular votes in American history. The most important thing they can do right know is try to rush through a second impeachment and hope against hope for a conviction and removal of Trump from office before January 20th, so he won't be eligible to run again in 2024. (That itself will be a tall order. They will need a 2/3rds vote to convict with a Senate which is evenly split between the parties. Republican Senators facing reelection bids in the next four years don't want to risk their seats by voting to convict the most popular Republican President in history, and Trump just GAINED 11 million votes from 2016.)

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wrennie and newave3
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Unless it was in the plan to go in before hand then I don't think so. If he somehow manages to lock down this country completely we are gonna have some major issues. Most of us are still stir crazy. Let's just add another lock down to it. However whatever is someone's reason and if it's good enough for them to ctb before I say peaceful journey

Reactions: Gnip
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Unless it was in the plan to go in before hand then I don't think so. If he somehow manages to lock down this country completely we are gonna have some major issues. Most of us are still stir crazy. Let's just add another lock down to it. However whatever is someone's reason and if it's good enough for them to ctb before I say peaceful journey
They want the citizens stirred up, so the citizens do something stupid resulting in more authoritarian measures. Haven't you heard about The Great Reset? It's meant to break us and form something awful in its place. The video by the World Economic Forum says, "You will own nothing, and you will be happy." Sounds a lot like communism. Small business is purposely being destroyed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: olieolieoxenfree and newave3
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Texas will not permit it, and I don't think the rest of the country can handle much more lockdown econimally. No matter how crazy he gets, common sense and people's wanting to have a future in 2 years will prevail.
Every day I go for a walk. I get lots of sun here it's like 70 degrees with no clouds. I see dogs, kids, old folk, fishermen, bikers (bicycle), people driving and waving as I cross the street because I make eye contact as a pedestrian, gardeners, workers, and so on. I see a few people with masks but most just don't. You know why? Because this is stupid. They will not lockdown Texas there are nowhere near enough police for that. They say we are locked down and hope we all obey. Just like everyone gathering at a crime scene we do not obey. It's not disrespect it's being human. They didn't lock us down they asked us to lock down and we all said no. Same with every state and most countries. You see lockdown on the news (your only connection to the world) and so we say there is a lockdown. There is not. It's a joke. That's like thinking all the birds will stay in thier trees because BBC said so. What we locked down for? A virus? Show it to us. Where is it? Is it in my church? My small business? My bar and gym? Pull the other one MFs! Here's a news flash.... OUR GOVERNMENTS (mind control in latin) LIE TO US!! Go the fuck outside and be happy!

Reactions: olieolieoxenfree and Kramer
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Sending love to all of you over there :hug:

Reactions: Gnip, olieolieoxenfree and Lotharius
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Every day I go for a walk. I get lots of sun here it's like 70 degrees with no clouds. I see dogs, kids, old folk, fishermen, bikers (bicycle), people driving and waving as I cross the street because I make eye contact as a pedestrian, gardeners, workers, and so on. I see a few people with masks but most just don't. You know why? Because this is stupid. They will not lockdown Texas there are nowhere near enough police for that. They say we are locked down and hope we all obey. Just like everyone gathering at a crime scene we do not obey. It's not disrespect it's being human. They didn't lock us down they asked us to lock down and we all said no. Same with every state and most countries. You see lockdown on the news (your only connection to the world) and so we say there is a lockdown. There is not. It's a joke. That's like thinking all the birds will stay in thier trees because BBC said so. What we locked down for? A virus? Show it to us. Where is it? Is it in my church? My small business? My bar and gym? Pull the other one MFs! Here's a news flash.... OUR GOVERNMENTS (mind control in latin) LIE TO US!! Go the fuck outside and be happy!
People are out where I live but the masks are everywhere. I hate seeing it. Also the daily death count comes across as propaganda.

Reactions: olieolieoxenfree
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
People are out where I live but the masks are everywhere. I hate seeing it. Also the daily death count comes across as propaganda.
I agree. The same people that control all of our medicine worldwide are the same people who tell us we are sick. There's a lot to understanding how long we have been lies to and what for. To answer the question though, I found a nice set of forest outside last month. I dont think I will die oitside but it was a nice place I found. I think once you are absolutely positive that you want to commit, then there should be nothing stopping you. Remember that to die you sadly have to destroy your own body so that it wont contain your soul/life anymore. It will hurt and it will be the scariest thing you have ever done. Im not happy with this either but its true. Even gun shots and pills and jumping can last for 15 to 30 minutes or more for the body to die. This threshold is what we have to pass in order to die wether its murder suicide, or by accident. It seems comical that many good people die real fast and painlessly all the time on accident but here we all are trying to find a final emergency method and not doing very well at it sometimes. The worst thing we can do is mess up the procedure. I wouldnt wish that on anybody. My friend is crippled from a car wreck and his wife has to empty his bag and clean his intestines (with medicine) and the whole deal. He wishes he was dead but he has a grandbaby from her kids so its not all bad. Eventually he will pass from his injuries. My point is he wished they would have let him just pass on but they helicoptered him to the ER. If you feel you need to pass outside then lock down or not just go do it. Sneak yourself there and do it when you are ready.

Reactions: Wrennie