BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
To have continued and progressed my career in medicine. To have owned a house, found my soul mate and have been financially stable. Finally finish my damn sleeve tattoo that I've had partially done for god knows how long, get a hand piece done on my right hand to compliment the left. Visit Japan and China (supposed to do this for my birthday next year but hey). Continue learning Chinese and Korean. Start a YouTube channel on beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Start a side business selling false eyelashes and makeup brushes. I actually made logos and a full business plan for this while I was manic one time, even got some boxes, labels and lashes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I guess it was when I was 12... I wanted to find love and romanticism, mostly.

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321 and Sinai Silence
G

Gamja

it hurts
Aug 27, 2019
I wanted to be a webtoonist/comic author.
It was my dream. Perhaps the only dream I had.
Everything went well... but things took a turn so suddenly. My dreamlike life ended sooner than I thought.
with me, my dreams die with me.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
My 1st goal was to finish school and graduate. Then, I'd get back into weightlifting. After I work for a bit and save up money, I'd look into possibly dating. Alternatively, I'd travel and pursue hobbies that I'd never got to do before. At some point in the would-be near-future, I'd consider going for a Ph.D in my field.

none of these are gonna happen though lol

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
To have stable online business that would allow me freedom, time to improve myself, to study other languages, to get fit, to travel with my mom to exotic places, to donate money to good causes and some day find the significant other to create a loving family.

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and Brink
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I wanted to be a National Geographic photographer. Now I seem to have fallen ought of love with photography, even after getting my dream lens.

Reactions: overcomingfear
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
I do not remember, honestly. Was born into very bad circumstances, no matter what I achieve in life I cannot crawl out of it. Always thought I should die since I knew how to form thoughts. Even as an infant, I was probably wishing to be relieved of the constant hunger due to not being fed...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skathon and overcomingfear
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Now i don't really remember, but after this my ambitions got insanely bigger for sure. Really raised the stakes on the table.

Reactions: Aurora.
Deleted member 10475

Deleted member 10475

Tired.
Sep 11, 2019
I wanted to get my master's in Art History and become an art curator, I was planning on going to school in Italy.

Also, getting married, being a mother, having a stable career and life. Seems like stuff that's too good to be true, honestly.

Reactions: lotus11