• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I see so many potentially useful items online and want to ask, "is this suitable for suicidal hanging" but feel like Amazon would terminate my account.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 1496, Manaaja and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Still, must be easier than me shopping for second-hand buses on Craiglist. I ask "is this suitable for catching?" and the sellers never know what the hell to say.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Manaaja, Dead_Inside and 5 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Wonder how the seller would answer? Maybe they're supportive of the right to die movement.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead_Inside, lv-gras and 1 other person
fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Wonder how the seller would answer? Maybe they're supportive of the right to die movement.
Doubt it. Society has generally always been pro-life. People usually freak out when they hear suicide. It does make me wonder if an organisation could be formed in which they would provide the things necessary to CTB though. Or like a secret eBay store that sold premade exit bags and such. It would save us from having to go through all of this bullshit at least. I mean the only people helping us really is A who sells nembutal, and that guy from Greece that sells primperan who might be from this site.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jen Erik, Maravillosa and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Hahaha .... 20' rope for sale. Does Not hold body weigh. Only "partially" used.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Jen Erik and 2 others
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Doubt it. Society has generally always been pro-life. People usually freak out when they hear suicide. It does make me wonder if an organisation could be formed in which they would provide the things necessary to CTB though. Or like a secret eBay store that sold premade exit bags and such. It would save us from having to go through all of this bullshit at least. I mean the only people helping us really is A who sells nembutal, and that guy from Greece that sells primperan who might be from this site.
That would be cool - they could be very successful. Would just have to be vague and not explicitly state what they're used for.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Jen Erik and 1 other person