• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
You don't need to fast that long. 8 hours for food, 2 hours for drink will be enough.

Reactions: BrainShower
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'd say make a few tests before that. Check how long it takes for your food to leave your stomach. For some it's relatively fast (a couple of hours) but for some it can be longer (since I got dysautonomia and gastropariesis, it can sometimes take more than 10 hours to leave my stomach...).

Vomiting (+ being found) is the main failure risk of SN : you don't want to mess that up.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I'd say make a few tests before that. Check how long it takes for your food to leave your stomach. For some it's relatively fast (a couple of hours) but for some it can be longer (since I got dysautonomia and gastropariesis, it can sometimes take more than 10 hours to leave my stomach...).

Vomiting (+ being found) is the main failure risk of SN : you don't want to mess that up.
I've heard most people die even if they vomit. Can't find the source that mentions this but I definately read it.