HumongousTheGod

HumongousTheGod

*444+222=41.9029° N, 12.4534° E
Nov 29, 2018
tbh i never really had any actual "real" problems in life, i've read of some horrible things that happened to good people here and it makes me think i'm selfish. only way i can testify is i was born this way. my uncle shot himself and i have a history of family illness. even though i am privileged i just feel like an outcast and a freak in my own mind.. alone. i have friends and loved ones around but i still feel alone. i've tried medicine, drugs, a therapist. but no matter what i do i cant shake the feeling that ctb is gonna be my fate and the only thing that will finally give me peace which i've been waiting for all my life ironically

Reactions: niki wonoto, letmeseethedeath, Dartz and 5 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I feel the same way. I haven't had too many major issues, but I do have a critical inner voice that tells me how much I am a horrible person and that world is better off without me. Even on my happiest days, I get depressed and start thinking of CTB. If someone pushes me a little too hard, I start harming myself. I had a rough childhood, suicide was introduced to me early on as well as death, but I persevered, work a great job, have a wife, and all that I still feel and want to CTB.

I think its just part of how our brain is wired. It's part of our personality. We are destined to die early.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Dartz and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Idk but i think people should be selfish if it means the only path for peace for them. I'll be selfish as fuck aslong as i don't have to suffer anymore.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dartz
M

Mewoamorir

INeedHelpHaha
Dec 11, 2018
tbh i never really had any actual "real" problems in life, i've read of some horrible things that happened to good people here and it makes me think i'm selfish. only way i can testify is i was born this way. my uncle shot himself and i have a history of family illness. even though i am privileged i just feel like an outcast and a freak in my own mind.. alone. i have friends and loved ones around but i still feel alone. i've tried medicine, drugs, a therapist. but no matter what i do i cant shake the feeling that ctb is gonna be my fate and the only thing that will finally give me peace which i've been waiting for all my life ironically
Same...but bby,you aren't a selfish,you are depress(I think),and depression don't care's about if your life is ok.Depression is a spoiled bitch.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
monobun

monobun

Void
Dec 10, 2018
I don't really think there are "real" problems or "not real" ones. A problem is a problem no matter what. Are you miserable? Are you in pain? Then we're all on the same boat regardless of whatever your problem is. We're all here right now because we're just unable to assess these problems and the only way we see a way to get out of these problems is ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals