• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Today was my first day as a teacher almost done whit collegue now, but for some reason im scared?? like very anxious and very agitated. let me explain why i find that so strange, i usually boast that like nothing really scares me, i might get stratled but not scared, more than bravery its pure suicidalnes, i walk trough dangerous streets at late night, ive put nooses arroud my neck and intentionall tried to overdose, Ive walked to the edge of buildings. yet every time ive failed and im still here sad and alone regratably. in all of that ive never felt fear, not really just expectation. but now teaching some rugrats something ive been preapering for 5 years and its not my first time doing scares me??? how? why?? i really dont get it, i really dont understand this feeling can someone give some feedback? its been so long ive felt anything like this its like truly disturbing me right, what im i even scared of? i really dont get it.
sorry for the bad english is not my mian lenguage

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
It is possible that you fear to fail in something that you love and being to much prepared to?

If that's one of your living reasons, makes sense to me. I'm just guessing.