• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
A month ago my mother (spontaneously) said if I ctb that would be the end of her. I felt pity... but less and less I felt less and less pity since I am in deep pain just existing, and doctors are not at all helping me. So what choice do I have? Am I The Asshole in planning my (sudden) exist (by SN) in about a month, even though it would hurt my brother, mother and father?

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
A defense of your brain

Reactions: divinemistress36
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
The same thing happened to me. Once I started seriously planning my CTB, I started caring less and less about my family's reaction, until I reached the point I'm at now where I pretty much just don't care at all and it has absolutely no impact on my decision or my feelings surrounding my decision. I can't even conceive of grief or love anymore, they seem like totally foreign, mythical concepts.

To answer the question in your title, I don't think this response is "right," but on the other hand I also don't think it's wrong. It just is. I observe it without judgement.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and escape_from_hell
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I think the question of am I being selfish always lies when thinking of ctb. But for me at some point I don't even care about how others would be affected. Honestly, I don't think it's my fault.

Especially, when you communicated about your plan to ctb, and yet they didn't/couldn't do anything, it's on them not me. And they should respect my choices of ending my own life.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
You can still worry about how they feel. But if you're facing extreme suffering, you need to worry about how you feel more.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
You don't have any obligation to care about what anyone's emotions after your death, it's your own decision to decide whether you should care about their emotions or not

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide is a personal decision, it's not about others after all. Nobody could have consented to this existence anyway, instead it was so unfairly forced on us so guilt tripping suicidal people for making a decision in which they have a right to make is disgusting to me.

Suicide is a human right and it's so selfish to expect people to continue suffering in this existence until they inevitably die anyway, if someone wants to cease existing on their own terms it's simply not the decision of others to make.