• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I am sitting alone in the middle of the night and I started to feel this intense fear of demons, evil spirits and satan. Are these things real? I read that mental illness and the evil in this world is caused by spirit possesion, meaning that these evil entities posses humans to do bad things to others and themselves, even driving you to make decisions that ultimately kill yourself (in our case) or others. There are also the lucky ones who are under gods protection so they never have to feel these kinds of things. What do you think? I have no explanation for the way I act and feel all the time, and no one around me seems to have problems as severe as mine. Do you think its all about how we were raised or could it be spiritual?

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
The human mind can be a pathway to contact entities some consider to be.....unnatural....
But speaking seriously, if you start thinking about that stuff in the middle of the night, all by yourself then it's only natural it's going to freak you out.
As to it's veracity, it depends. Are you a religious person? Do you believe in supernatural beings?
If you do, then yes, maybe these thoughts may make sense to you. If you don't then it's bullcrap.
But even if you tackle it by the religious view, it would only make sense for demons to target people, who are religious or preach some sort of religion and not regular persons who don't profess a specific religion in a serious way.
One thing is certain: you can put whatever you want on your mind as long as you're mentally fragile and vulnerable and keep thinking about it. Word to the wise: snap out of these thoughts asap. It's only going to put down even more. Been there and sometimes still am.

Last edited:
Reactions: theguineapigking
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Define god, and define demons. If they are not manmade fantasy, then what are they?