• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livinginthedreams

livinginthedreams

i shall be with you my love
Feb 4, 2024
Do you fear death? Or everything you maybe could missed out? Do you regret not making more of your life? I want to go today, and I havent told anyone but this day today marks 7 months as of my last attempt. I know people did not want to save me but I know my life couldve turned out different and its my fault it didnt. What if it will be my fault again that it ends like this? What if i couldve pushed through it? All the hope everyday, it never added up to anything, nobody ever came. Do you guys think youre going to be okay when youre gone? Or will you regret it? Regret that one thing you can never make up for

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
technically, or one assumption some of us make is that if we are dead we cannot "think/feel" about it after, or at least not in the way that our alive self does. but i also still get many many thoughts about regret and retrospectives too. as UKscotty said, there is no urgency to end it, and its ok to wait another day, however many days you need to sit on a big decision and think about it. sending hugs if needed, and wishing peace on whichever path you choose.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't believe we can regret it after we're gone. Maybe we can in the moments before death and I suspect survival instinct amplifies that.

Me personally though, no actually. Not that I've done amazingly well in life but, I tried. I took massive risks. I made huge changes to try to improve my situation. I'm actually quite comfortable that I tried hard enough. I'm comfortable that I've tried all I wanted to try too.

Sure- there are other things I could do and probably should have done but was too cowardly to face up to my fears. I'm not convinced it really matters though. Who would it matter to? Me? But, I'm happy to relinquish my life.

I've made my own kind of peace with it that the goals I set for myself likely wouldn't have made me all that happy even if I had achieved them. I achieved some of them and they brought their own problems. The other work around would be to change my attitude but that feels too much a part of me in a way. I can't really be arsed to reinvent myself at this stage.

I guess conceptually, I feel like I know myself. Know what I find value and enjoyment in in life. Know how much effort I'm willing to put in to achieve those things. I also know the pitfalls in life and how they affect me. My decision at least makes sense to me. Of course, implementing it will likely be another matter.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Do you fear death?
Of course, as I would fear anything unknown.

Do you regret not making more of your life?
Yes, I only have one life, but my depression is so crippling I doubt I would've been able to make anything more of it.
Do you guys think youre going to be okay when youre gone? Or will you regret it?
I'm definitely not gonna be okay with leaving my partner, but I can't take it anymore. It's over, I'm cooked.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd be glad to cease existing. I never would have wanted or chosen existence, I wish I never existed at all more than anything. To me existence itself is a futile, harmful abomination ultimatley responsible for all torment and suffering, it's very undesirable to me. What appeals to me about non-existence is the fact that it's permanent and I'll lose the ability to suffer, it's comforting to think of being permanently unaware for all eternity.

Reactions: eatantz
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I know it's not going to be a smooth transit aslong as my SI is around, but hopefully I will be completely at peace with my decision in that last moment that I won't endup going in regret and terror. As for after am dead i hope i will be ok and I know I won't be around to regret and fear it, atleast not in my current living self.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
immediately after Death a human like a fly , fish, cell , monkey ceases to exist forever. A human will never remember anything they did in their life , regret anything after Death because you won't exist

There is no objectively important or good thing to do in life.

Every human will die. Death is inevitable.

Immediately after Death it's non-existence forever

Everything will be as if it hadn't even occured after Death.

Nothing matters. What will matter in 200 years? Nothing. In 1000 years? In a trillion years? Nothing .

i'll never believe in anything except non-existence forever . and as the universe expands to infinity so it will also end to become nothingness forever... the weak human brain can't conceive that the universe is expanding has always expanded and will continue to expand forever. and as the volume goes to infinity the mass goes to zero to nothing, there will really be nothing forever everything will end. the curse of DNA based life will never rise again.the expansion is accelerating and will eventually become exponential

Current observations suggest that the expansion of the universe will continue forever. The prevailing theory is that the universe will cool as it expands, eventually becoming too cold to sustain life. For this reason, this future scenario once popularly called "Heat Death" is now known as the "Big Chill" or "Big Freeze"
The acceleration of the universe's expansion has also been confirmed by observations of distant supernovae.[9] If, as in the concordance model of physical cosmology (Lambda-cold dark matter or ΛCDM), dark energy is in the form of a cosmological constant, the expansion will eventually become exponential, with the size of the universe doubling at a constant rate.

Last edited: