• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inhabitinglots

inhabitinglots

Bad Habit
Oct 28, 2020
It feels like i'm being fake and annoying because i'm always suicidal and don't care if people need me because no one is there for me but in those moments people are and i feel like i have to stay. Basically what i'm saying is that i feel like my feelings are invalid for being constantly suicidal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, itachi of death, antigone_iris and 5 others
Aimless

Aimless

Oct 22, 2020
I don't see how your feelings could ever be invalid. Pretty much everything we do and think is based on our feelings, so it would be like saying you are invalid, which you are not. You don't choose to feel suicidal, it is the result of trying to find ways to get rid of your pain, but lacking options.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, Heart Shards and 2 others
RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
It feels like i'm being fake and annoying because i'm always suicidal and don't care if people need me because no one is there for me but in those moments people are and i feel like i have to stay. Basically what i'm saying is that i feel like my feelings are invalid for being constantly suicidal.
Hey what a coincidence I said something a little like this in a diff thread! So you're not alone, first and foremost. Also, some lovely ppl told me just a while ago that u don't have to prove anything to others. And please don't say that your feelings are invalid. This really makes me sad. And since you're a part of SS, you're not faking it! This kinda feels like I'm convincing myself as well. So please don't think that you're alone in this :'))

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Aimless, sadworld and 1 other person
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Hey what a coincidence I said something a little like this in a diff thread! So you're not alone, first and foremost. Also, some lovely ppl told me just a while ago that u don't have to prove anything to others. And please don't say that your feelings are invalid. This really makes me sad. And since you're a part of SS, you're not faking it! This kinda feels like I'm convincing myself as well. So please don't think that you're alone in this :'))
Emotions are one of the main ingredients in a human being.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Aimless, sadworld and 2 others
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Your feelings are valid, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: inhabitinglots, Heart Shards and Aimless
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
It's not your fault that you feel this way,and idc what anyone says its your life and its your choice to think or live or ctb the way you want,people are taught that feelings are a weakness that such be ignored and buried deep down and just "move on",or "man or women up".do not let anyone make you feel anyway for how you feel,to me if i didn't chose to live im gonna chose how I die.your a wonderful that doesn't need to feel bad for having feelings

• Love
Reactions: inhabitinglots and Aimless