• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PROJECT: Extase

PROJECT: Extase

Starlit
Jan 11, 2024
Another homie from SaSu just ctbed. Like Juice wrld said, "we die in three like musketeers~".
The feeling is pretty weird, my mind is like "Oh, right. This is real life. He's gone forever.", even though i knew when he was going to ctb. Guess you are never ready for it
It's been a week since i've ordered SN. It should be here in three days max. I wanna go too. I was supposed to ctb with him but the SN took more time than expected. And lil bro really needed to die so...
He was an extremely nice person, so sweet and affectionate. A real homie as they call them. Aint too many of them left they just keep dying! And im next on the list!
So yeah dont get me wrong im happy that he found peace and freedom but it always hurts that sensitive heart of mine when i lose one of the few people who were nice to me. He even gave me hugs! Ok, those were virtual hugs but, hey, a hug is a hug! No one ever hugged me with empathy before him.
Damn I need to die too so i can join him and others, as well as Extase.

Rest in peace lil bro, you deserved it. I'll miss u for my few days left before i die

(dont mind my weird way of writing lul)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: boddibo, divinemistress36, illAF and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least all those who are gone are now at peace and permanently free from all suffering, I envy them but anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and kermudgeon
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Damn the moment reality hits yeah that feeling sucks. Idk if you're able to, but I hope u can enjoy the days before you go. If you ever like wanna vent, talk or smth feel free to do so. There's probably a lot of things on ur mind rn.
Like your way of writing tho

Reactions: kermudgeon
S

Sacky

Feb 13, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear that. Having a "sensitive heart" is a good thing, in my opinion. And if he was kind to you it's natural that you'd feel bad for losing him.

I can only give you my condolences and hope that you find peace. I wish you the best.

P.S. Your way of writing is kinda cute.