• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
Hello community.

I am new here and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm male, 41 and have suffered from depression since i was thirteen. There s always been a strong urge to ctb but now I have no choice. I was diagnosed with als last year, a muscle wasting disease which will lock me in my body and take away all my independence. Now i have no choice, i can either die on my own terms, or die a horrific death through respiratory failure. I'm hoping to learn a lot here. Thanks for having me.

Gaz

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and torturous what you are going through, it's certainly such a hellish existence where people have to suffer so unbearably. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
That sounds really horrible and torturous what you are going through, it's certainly such a hellish existence where people have to suffer so unbearably. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.
Thank you for your kind words. Yeah, i wouldn't wish this horror show on anybody. Warmest regards

Reactions: myusername890