• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Hey everyone I've been doing some research and I've found out that phenergan (promethazine) is a dopamine antagonist anti-emetic, I'm assuming it's a lot less effective than meto cos u can get it otc in UK, I use it for sleep sometimes, I wondered if anyone has tried it with sn method/ if anyone has any knowledge on how effective it is as an ae. Also has anyone tried using just weed as an ae for sn?

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
One of it's uses is to prevent nausea in cancer patients, the OTC one will be dosed differently as its for hayfever and nausea so, you'll have to look into it. 10mg is normaly the dose to use.

Weed isnt an antiemetic, its an emetic.

Tbh if your body absorbs 2g of SN your fucked, even if you vomit.

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
One of it's uses is to prevent nausea in cancer patients, the OTC one will be dosed differently as its for hayfever and nausea so, you'll have to look into it. 10mg is normaly the dose to use.

Weed isnt an antiemetic, its an emetic.

Tbh if your body absorbs 2g of SN your fucked, even if you vomit.
Thank u very much for the help :)

Reactions: LittleCupcake
weepingfree

weepingfree

Time’s tide will smother you, and I will too
Feb 28, 2020
Damn, I was hoping it was also available OTC in the United States but it appears not... can anyone confirm?

I know combining promethazine and codeine was a thing for rappers so they made both of those harder to get here.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
Never used this med but, according to Wikipedia, it acts primarily as a strong antagonist of the H1 receptor (antihistamine, Ki = 1.4 nM) and a moderate mACh receptor antagonist (anticholinergic), and also has weak to moderate affinity for the 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, D2, and α1-adrenergic receptors.

So it's mainly an Antihistamine, and a weak/moderate dopamine antagonist. Not very useful with the SN method but better than nothing

• Informative
Reactions: DyingToDie123
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Hey everyone I've been doing some research and I've found out that phenergan (promethazine) is a dopamine antagonist anti-emetic, I'm assuming it's a lot less effective than meto cos u can get it otc in UK, I use it for sleep sometimes, I wondered if anyone has tried it with sn method/ if anyone has any knowledge on how effective it is as an ae. Also has anyone tried using just weed as an ae for sn?
Phenergan is no longer available otc in the UK.
Never used this med but, according to Wikipedia, it acts primarily as a strong antagonist of the H1 receptor (antihistamine, Ki = 1.4 nM) and a moderate mACh receptor antagonist (anticholinergic), and also has weak to moderate affinity for the 5-HT2A, 5-HT2C, D2, and α1-adrenergic receptors.

So it's mainly an Antihistamine, and a weak/moderate dopamine antagonist. Not very useful with the SN method but better than nothing
I was actually planning to us Phenergan not as a AE but just to get me off to sleep. My plan was taking two Phenergan about an hour before taking the SN, then, when starting to feel drowsy I would take the SN, lie down and fall to sleep. Thoughts on this?

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
following - looking for any AEs that don't have seizure risk. i see some uk websites that sell phenergan but am not sure of the reliability of all; would need to look further. night nurse? has paracetamol, promethazine, dextromethorphan; i wonder if that would be useful.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I was actually planning to us Phenergan not as a AE but just to get me off to sleep. My plan was taking two Phenergan about an hour before taking the SN, then, when starting to feel drowsy I would take the SN, lie down and fall to sleep. Thoughts on this?
It may work, although benzos would be much better. But in my opinion, the less medications involved the best it is, if you take Phenergan and another AE there may be interactions, you should check that beforehand

Reactions: Sullun
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
It may work, although benzos would be much better. But in my opinion, the less medications involved the best it is, if you take Phenergan and another AE there may be interactions, you should check that beforehand
Thanks. I will do that.