• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostindespair3

Dec 13, 2023
Anyone else here diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gherigs disease)? I was just diagnosed and I'm feeling pretty devastated. Granted I was very suicidal before this news, but this isn't helping. I don't want to be completely dependent on others…I don't want a slow 2-5 year degenerative death. Looking for people to talk to.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Would you be able to qualify for doctor assisted suicide?

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
It sounds horrible just reading about it.... 🫂
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Would you be able to qualify for doctor assisted suicide?
I second this. You sound like the ideal candidate for euthanasia/maid.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Anyone else here diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gherigs disease)? I was just diagnosed and I'm feeling pretty devastated. Granted I was very suicidal before this news, but this isn't helping. I don't want to be completely dependent on others…I don't want a slow 2-5 year degenerative death. Looking for people to talk to.
So sorry to hear this, what were your first symptoms?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I had a relative get this. He was gone in 2 years but being an alcoholic, I feel most early signs were missed.
Yeah, I would advise gettinf your method ready. At some point it will be bad enough you will want to go. Have ir ready.
I am very sorry this fell on you.