BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
My time is almost up, should I be nervous? I have thought a lot about the day, how I am going to feel with the glass of SN in front of me, when I will have to be face to face and I will have to drink it and I do not feel anything, I thought that days before my ctb I could feel again but nothing, any suggestions? I don't want all the feelings to come to me at once with all that.
:heart::heart::heart:
Love u guys

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Fadinglife, WearyOfStruggling and 3 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I have no advice for you but this will be me soon, I will be staring down the glass stacked up on antiemetic and some zopiclones.

I wish you a quick and peaceful journey. ❤️

• Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and falloutcarter13
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
I have no advice for you but this will be me soon, I will be staring down the glass stacked up on antiemetic and some zopiclones.

I wish you a quick and peaceful journey. ❤
Awwww no today, no today! But thanks and same for u, send u lots of love

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I try to picture this moment too, and its so hard to know how its going to feel. I really hope its like previous attempts, when this cold, emotionless calm comes over me and its like watching someone else control my body. Only this time, I don't come back from it *fingers crossed*

How soon are you planning this? I wanna be there for you until its time, if I can. You've been really sweet and supportive in the week and a half I've been here.

• Love
Reactions: Fadinglife, Deleted member 14573, BlackCatTalk and 1 other person