FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I realised that 90% of the people here use SN as a method to catch the bus. I believe I'm among those people in minority who are using other methods 🤔 D629C882 4AD6 41C6 9C03 C6F7B4B8977A D629C882 4AD6 41C6 9C03 C6F7B4B8977A

Reactions: Antibody246, Morgengrauen and Praestat_Mori
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
Well I think the sn is so popular because it doesn't involve physical violence and easy to get… I however don't like fairly good chances of surviving. And about hanging, I am personally scared of asphyxiation and want my last moments to be calm at least

Reactions: Meditation guide, vampire2002, Decided98 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Not really, hanging is still quite discussed regularly, also newer members generally have questions to ask about their chosen method and most have SN in mind.

Reactions: Skathon, MyChoiceAlone, DT2007 and 1 other person
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
i think its because its one of the easier ways out and a lot of people dont want to leave their loved ones completely traumatized, im going for a H od tho

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND and WAITING TO DIE
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
Why wouldn't they? Pros:
  • No extreme pain/fear. Tolerable symptoms.
  • Relatively accessible depending on your country.
  • Loss of consciousness within 10-20 minutes on average.
  • Body remains in one piece.
  • You die while asleep.
  • Extremely lethal if the protocol is followed.
  • Supported by enough evidence (Peaceful Pill, medical studies, Vizzy's SN success/fail cases thread on this forum).
  • Low chance to end up as a vegetable/get life-changing permanent damage.
Cons:
  • High chance to puke even with AE.
  • Racing heart.
  • Salty taste.
Might have forgotten a few pros/cons. P.S: not trying to promote SN or anything like that, everyone's choice of a method depends on their circumstances and what's available to them in their country. Not trying to tell you that your method is bad either.

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002, bridgegirl, WonderingSoul and 12 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
SN definitely isn't my choice.
I prefer something fast and with a very high rate of success.
I'm planning on a 530 feet drop from beachy head.
I have no loved ones to traumatise, so a violent method is OK for me.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl, cherrypiegonnadie, venomousSSërpent74 and 4 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Yeah, i think SN's popularity is starting to decrease, as more people are starting to realize that it's not as available as it was like in 2019 when it was REALLY popular.
For example, in the US, it's almost impossible to get, might as well try to get N.

Most people here haven't really realized this yet, but it's slowly starting to sink in that the golden days of SN has unfortunately gone by

I think this forum should start to look more into other substances (or other methods in general) because there is so much unknown chemicals and substances that haven't been studied yet, especially RC (research chemical) opioids etc

• Love
Reactions: Unhumanly., Nemaki Arber, venomousSSërpent74 and 9 others
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
relating very much.

Many simply fear to choose more "violent" methods because it would need a lot more to overcome SI and also there being the risk of going out in horrible pain. But honestly if you manage to get it right, i would argue hanging is more peaceful then ODing. Even if it goes wrong, personally i'd rather suffer Asphyxiation for few minutes then wring in pain and puking for 20 minutes suffering all kinds of bad side effects unsure if it works or not before passing out. But might just be prejudice due to past experiences and not quite believing that SN really is that magical potion like everyone here says.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know where you got the 90% from, just because SN is probably the most discussed method on here doesn't necessarily mean it's the most commonly used. From what I'm aware SN seems to becoming more and more restricted anyway.

Reactions: Skathon, DT2007, avaruus and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN isn't my choice. Not only the fact that vomiting and a racing heart is likely, it's also very difficult to get the required meds (AE + Benzos) prescribed, at least for me. I chose CO with charcoal bc everything needed is available everywhere and isn't suspicious at all and it's also one of the peaceful methods.

Reactions: voyager, Morgengrauen, letmejoindeath and 2 others
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I used this rope to harm myself many times
Why wouldn't they? Pros:
  • You die while asleep.
  • Supported by enough evidence (Peaceful Pill, medical studies, Vizzy's SN success/fail cases thread on this forum).
Cons:
  • Racing heart.
  • Salty taste.
Might have forgotten a few pros/cons. P.S: not trying to promote SN or anything like that, everyone's choice of a method depends on their circumstances and what's available to them in their country. Not trying to tell you that your method is bad either.
SN isn't my choice. Not only the fact that vomiting and a racing heart is likely, it's also very difficult to get the required meds (AE + Benzos) prescribed, at least for me. I chose CO with charcoal bc everything needed is available everywhere and isn't suspicious at all and it's also one of the peaceful methods.
You're right! I agree with you. I just have access to rope and poison here. I wish I could get SN, but it's difficult right here.
Considering hanging: you'll be vegetable or in coma, just in case someone find and try to save you. Otherwise you die quickly. In my case I'm alone all the time right here.
Yeah, i think SN's popularity is starting to decrease, as more people are starting to realize that it's not as available as it was like in 2019 when it was REALLY popular.
For example, in the US, it's almost impossible to get, might as well try to get N.

Most people here haven't really realized this yet, but it's slowly starting to sink in that the golden days of SN has unfortunately gone by

I think this forum should start to look more into other substances (or other methods in general) because there is so much unknown chemicals and substances that haven't been studied yet, especially RC (research chemical) opioids etc
You're 💯 right. This is the best comment ever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unhumanly., voyager, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
ApathyToLife

ApathyToLife

Send in the clowns.
Aug 18, 2023
I used this rope to harm myself many times

You're right! I agree with you. I just have access to rope and poison here. I wish I could get SN, but it's difficult right here.
With popularity comes unwanted attention from authorities. Seeing how effective and lethal this method is they are desperately trying to limit its accessibility, especially in the UK and Australia. I'm happy that you've found a method that you're more or less comfortable with though.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, SenseOfLoss, Deleted member 65988 and 3 others
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
With popularity comes unwanted attention from authorities. Seeing how effective and lethal this method is they are desperately trying to limit its accessibility, especially in the UK and Australia. I'm happy that you've found a method that you're more or less comfortable with though.
I don't have another choice, on average I stay near 6 hours alone. It's fair enough to die by hanging or poisoned 🤢 I suppose

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and ApathyToLife
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
SN definitely isn't my choice.
I prefer something fast and with a very high rate of success.
I'm planning on a 530 feet drop from beachy head.
I have no loved ones to traumatise, so a violent method is OK for me.
I'm also planning on going to Beachy Head! When do you think you're gonna do it?

Reactions: bridgegirl and WAITING TO DIE
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
more like 30% sn, 20% jumping, another 20 hanging. no i actually didn't count. not the first time i read about beachy head either.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I realised that 90% of the people here use SN as a method to catch the bus. I believe I'm among those people in minority who are using other methods 🤔 View attachment 121387View attachment 121387

I realised that 90% of the people here use SN as a method to catch the bus. I believe I'm among those people in minority who are using other methods 🤔 View attachment 121387View attachment 121387
SN is extremely popular. To much prep for me. I'm even more minority (jumper). I've found a few others that I can converse with. Our torments are different. Our methods are different. Hopefully our results are the same....successful completion. In the end we are one big unhappy suicidal family!

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme, bridgegirl, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
SN is extremely popular. To much prep for me. I'm even more minority (jumper). I've found a few others that I can converse with. Our torments are different. Our methods are different. Hopefully our results are the same....successful completion. In the end we are one big unhappy suicidal family!
Absolutely my friend

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme, WAITING TO DIE and Lookoutbelow
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeap, the time when this forum wasn't get much attention was a good time to acquire SN with little resistance however with what happened with Shawn Shatto amongst others as well as Joe Nihill and so forth, the media coverage brought a lot of attention to this method and the forum by extent and thus the great closure of sources began in the countries where most people who've died by sn and got reported like the US, UK, Canada and elsewhere although mostly commonwealth countries etc...

Cue the governments also trying to implement laws to greatly limit access to the method for "vulnerable" people, only limiting it to legitimate businesses and laboratories although it isn't the case in every country though since I've haven't seen any medical or social media coverage of SN where I am and that's because many don't even know it can be used as a method here. It pays to be in a 3rd world shithole in this case.

2019-2021 really was the time it was popular because it wasn't taken down as much so it reached its peak and now it's on a downtrend.
thing is, to look into other methods, they would have to be relatively accessible and without much restriction to getting other items if it does require and also, not everyone's criteria of a good method is the same, some may consider SN for one reason such as relatively cheap price while others will not because of the vomiting, lack of access to meds or just general dislike of the method as a whole, not finding anything with it they find convincing enough to be reliable.

It's not a long list to narrow down to substances that haven't been studied before that can be used for ctb though that many can agree with is peacful enough to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: avaruus and FRUSTRATED MIND
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
I think hangman is the best method and that's how I would like to be remembered

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Well I think the sn is so popular because it doesn't involve physical violence and easy to get… I however don't like fairly good chances of surviving. And about hanging, I am personally scared of asphyxiation and want my last moments to be calm at least
Agree with most of what you said, but "fairly good chance of surviving", how so?
Loss of consciousness within 10-20 minutes on average.
Agree with your pros/cons list overall, but I'd pack this point on both. On one hand I love the idea of having a lethal substance in me knowing that I'm about to die and these are my last moments on earth, but if it were to drag on for too long that could also be really uncomfortable/scary. Personally, I won't be taking my phone, but being able to call help might also be a pro.
With popularity comes unwanted attention from authorities. Seeing how effective and lethal this method is they are desperately trying to limit its accessibility, especially in the UK and Australia.
Exactly. To me that's about the best stamp of approval it could get. It's never been about effectiveness or peacefulness to them, on the contrary, so why restrict it?
Even if it goes wrong, personally i'd rather suffer Asphyxiation for few minutes then wring in pain and puking for 20 minutes suffering all kinds of bad side effects unsure if it works or not before passing out.
If something were to go wrong the vomiting and stuff definitely seems prefereable, imho. But really we shouldn't have to choose between either. It's cruel and it's bullshit.
Yes, I'm procuring SN again, for the reasons mentioned above. It seems a good method and in my case allows me to do it at a particular place under the conditions I want (i.e. nature, secluded, can relax beforehand with music/movie, watch the sunset and then do it right under the stars). Will also be taking a rope and knife along just in case. But if I really had my way it would be a gun, guillotine or even explosives, +N ofc.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and Deleted member 65988
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
Agree with most of what you said, but "fairly good chance of surviving", how so?
Well what I meant was that with the SN method you have to pinpoint exact amount to ingest. To little or too much and you're not achieving desired outcome. Apparently there is not much room for error cause as I know there are many failed attempt. And the last thing I want is my attempt to fail. so that's why I would choose different method, one that leaves you no chances. And yes I understand that no method guarantees that you die, but I still have much more confidence in jumping from 20 floor building…

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I really wish i had more guts to hang myself, if i did then it would just be so much better than all this waiting and stressing with all fixings and waitings to getting everything for the sn method. It better be worth it! hehe :P Anyways, Your very brave. and i wish you much good luck. May we all go in peace <3

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, voyager and FRUSTRATED MIND
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Why wouldn't they? Pros:
  • You die while asleep.
Cons:
  • Racing heart.
  • Salty taste.
One of the best things about choosing nitrite is the fact that if you are rescued in the act of trying to die, you almost always make a full recovery. Downing a SN milkshake kills you by depriving your blood of its oxygen and has nothing to do with the brain. So basically all the folks at the hospital need to do is hit you with some methylene blue and you're essentially good as new. Only downside following this is that you're more than likely going to get involuntarily institutionalized for a while

• Yay!
Reactions: Dying Knight and ApathyToLife
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Hopefully at the end of this year.
That's perfect, I'm planning on doing it by the end of this year too. It's either gonna be the middle/end of November or perhaps over the Christmas Break, maybe late December or early January.

If you're looking for a partner, I'm definitely available. I even posted an ad in the partners thread hoping someone would answer.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
That's perfect, I'm planning on doing it by the end of this year too. It's either gonna be the middle/end of November or perhaps over the Christmas Break, maybe late December or early January.

If you're looking for a partner, I'm definitely available. I even posted an ad in the partners thread hoping someone would answer.
Early January for me.
I have often wondered about a partner, yet I came to the conclusion that ctb is a deeply personal thing..
But thank you anyway.

Reactions: Cage