N

Nikoson

Nov 6, 2019
How quickly has this become a known method? I didn't know about it until I stumbled across it here when looking up Yew

CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
How quickly has this become a known method? I didn't know about it until I stumbled across it here when looking up Yew
From 2018 onwards, but big surge in interest this year.

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Has anyone with a medical background analyzed this method or commented on it? I'm kinda skeptical of it as it has mass popularity but no real critics, seems almost too good to be true. For example hypoxia causes brain damage but it isn't brought up when people talk about failed attempts and consequences.

Reactions: freefrommybody
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Has anyone with a medical background analyzed this method or commented on it? I'm kinda skeptical of it as it has mass popularity but no real critics, seems almost too good to be true. For example hypoxia causes brain damage but it isn't brought up when people talk about failed attempts and consequences.
Well it works for sure, and word is getting out...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-deaths-in-the-news.25586/

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Well it works for sure, and word is getting out...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-nitrite-deaths-in-the-news.25586/

I'm not questioning if it'll kill you, I'm wondering what the actual fail rate is and what the experience is actually like (not theoretically). For example, there could've been some failed cases that turned people into semi vegetables unable to come back to the forum and report it.

Reactions: freefrommybody and CaptainT
R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I'm not questioning if it'll kill you, I'm wondering what the actual fail rate is and what the experience is actually like (not theoretically). For example, there could've been some failed cases that turned people into semi vegetables unable to come back to the forum and report it.
Same that's the data I wanna read.
cause of failure, ways to get around it, your state if you survive.

Reactions: CaptainT
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Fair point, understood. It's the 'great unknown' at this point. Why I'm still a big fan of CO, even having failed one attempt, because of so much data out there on it. I've got a nerdy science degree background so like deep dives on hospital reports, findings etc. Very little out there right now for *intentional* SN ingestion

R

Reyki6667

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Fair point, understood. It's the 'great unknown' at this point. Why I'm still a big fan of CO, even having failed one attempt, because of so much data out there on it. I've got a nerdy science degree background so like deep dives on hospital reports, findings etc. Very little out there right now for *intentional* SN ingestion
If you can get a CO detector to experiment and an airtight place, too see, what is needed to reach the death pick, and for how long so you will be sure to die, you will succeed with time. But with Co gaz tank, they are none avaliable pure. At least in my country.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I tested meto last night. One foot and lower leg was numb, but I'm not sure if it was meto or something else (might've given myself a slight concussion as well).

Those who have left, I admire, respect and envy all of them.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and metalchic_74