• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
this is @nonialabaster. I'm trying to shut down, while I wait for my SN, but I feel like an asshole, because I'm reporting accounts that are clearly started by teens. They've got 4-chan. And, all of Reddit.

This is a site for adults-only right? I think the age-limit should be lifted to 21, at least.

Too many "How do I starve myself?" posts. "How do I go out in the most gory way possible?" posts.

I love this community. It's the only one I have left, and I've talked to some wonderful folks here. I don't want to lose it. I've got eight days left. Just try to do something about the new accounts that start asking, right off, about these ridiculous methods.

Thank you, and Godspeed. :halo:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe, ShornSoloists, blankfairy and 41 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd bet most aren't even serious. They're just passing through. They'll move on in a day or two to something else that catches their fancy.

Reactions: BuranaPoe, ShornSoloists, AnonymousS and 12 others
ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
This. I've seen a lot of posts that make me think HS'ers have posted them as of recent.

Reactions: heavyeyes, youwantitdarker, SleepyRobloxGrl and 1 other person
themethod

themethod

A walking contradiction full of wasted potential!
Mar 27, 2023
Hi and yeah I only joined a few hours ago and for me seems to be some cool people but also some really negative toxic people here... I'm just trying to focus on the people who are actually serious about the best methods of CTB or serious about getting their plan together for if and when they need it!
The rest is useless to me, not being ready and fully prepared to get it right first time is something that plays on my mind daily and even in my dreams now ... the stuff that I have learned about SN in the just the last few hours is truly enlightening and I already feel much better about the process if and when its time for me which everyday seems more and more likely now!
I guess what I am saying is just try to focus on the good people who are here for the right reason and try to soak in the good vibes and ignore any negativity and fakeness! šŸ˜Š

Reactions: tryagain and nonialabaster
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
This. I've seen a lot of posts that make me think HS'ers have posted them as of recent.
Forgive my ignorance. Does HS's mean teenagers? I'm am an old. 53.
Hi and yeah I only joined a few hours ago and for me seems to be some cool people but also some really negative toxic people here... I'm just trying to focus on the people who are actually serious about the best methods of CTB or serious about getting their plan together for if and when they need it!
The rest is useless to me, not being ready and fully prepared to get it right first time is something that plays on my mind daily and even in my dreams now ... the stuff that I have learned about SN in the just the last few hours is truly enlightening and I already feel much better about the process if and when its time for me which everyday seems more and more likely now!
I guess what I am saying is just try to focus on the good people who are here for the right reason and try to soak in the good vibes and ignore any negativity and fakeness! šŸ˜Š
Welcome, friend! There are are good people here. Follow my thread, and others, and you will find a good community. I'm in the last days of my life, but, I've decided to help anyone I can. I am not a pro-lifer, don't get that wrong, son! Post a bit more and you can unlock PMs and search.

Last edited:
Reactions: chocolatebar, NambaSutra and themethod
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
No worries! Yeah, I just shortened High schoolers to HS'ers.
"I could have pulled it off, if wasn't for those meddling kids!"

Sorry. Had to use an old Vaudeville joke.

You Zoomers are something else, I've gotta say.

• Yay!
Reactions: todienomore, gar3z, FacePALM and 1 other person
themethod

themethod

Mar 27, 2023
Forgive my ignorance. Does HS's mean teenagers? I'm am an old. 53.

Welcome, friend! There are are good people here. Follow my thread, and others, and you will find a good community. I'm in the last days of my life, but, I've decided to help anyone I can. I am not a pro-lifer, don't get that wrong, son! Post a bit more and you can unlock PMs and search

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
We're doing our best...

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Bleh, Already Gone now, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
themethod

themethod

Mar 27, 2023
thank you and yes I read your post on getting your SN... we all have to make our own choices in life and that should include choosing to live or not so if that's the choice you have made and you are ready then I wish you the smoothest journey possible! šŸ˜Š
yes I'm in the UK so need information on the safest source... I'll be honest as i said my mind isn't completely made up right now... but I feel its heading that way daily now and I'm more than certain either way I need to be prepared... I've definitely failed at a lot of things in life and certainly don't want to fail in death too šŸ¤£

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
This is a site for adults-only right? I think the age-limit should be lifted to 21, at least.
I'm gonna be a bit biased because I'm 19, but please don't increase the age limit. This site has given me so much peace and I have met some truly wonderful people here. I wished I had found this earlier.
I hate to admit it, but if I found this site when I was below 18, there's a non zero chance I lie about it and join anyways.

But yea I agree with the rest. I hope you can find your peace soon.

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, redisblue, SuicidŠµ and 7 others
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
Or the new trend on TikTok challenge bullshit and try to get on a SaSu forum just to see how many people they can troll to fuck and back and go post absurd dumb shit on the site. Thankfully you can't chop someone's head off through a web page post...šŸ˜‘
Or the new trend on TikTok challenge bullshit and try to get on a SaSu forum just to see how many people they can troll to fuck and back and go post absurd dumb shit on the site. Thankfully you can't chop someone's head off through a web page post...šŸ˜‘
Okay that was maybe harsh, but I'd still love slap the fuck out someone I caught doing it in person. I've been taking this site a bit more serious and I agree, report, block, ban underages at least to 21. We already have shit difficulty facilitating the people who take this place seriously for it's freedom of speech and community, that's what I hate seeing misused. And we have to vet and protect this freedom while we still have it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby and ShotgunShell
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
this is @nonialabaster. I'm trying to shut down, while I wait for my SN, but I feel like an asshole, because I'm reporting accounts that are clearly started by teens. They've got 4-chan. And, all of Reddit.

Too many "How do I starve myself?" posts. "How do I go out in the most gory way possible?" posts.

I love this community. It's the only one I have left, and I've talked to some wonderful folks here. I don't want to lose it. I've got eight days left. Just try to do something about the new accounts that start asking, right off, about these ridiculous methods.

I don't want to argue, but I do have a few questions and concerns regarding your stance.

I do agree with you that there have been an influx of uninformed posts, specifically about methods that would clearly be seen as unreliable (starving etc.). I am also inclined to agree that a number of new accounts probably come from a younger demographic, specifically underage, which is against the site rules. BUT, I think there are also a handful of new users who are of age who simply haven't looked at the resources list yet and are genuinely curious about certain methods and don't know where to start.

As someone who also has Reddit, the original SaSu group started there and was shut down. Any communities that tried to replace it were also shut down or quarantined. Reddit is not a good place for the types of suicide discussion that happens here. I'm not sure about 4chan since I don't have that, but I am curious, where else you think they should go?

As for raising the age limit, I am inclined to disagree, however I do understand where you're coming from. I joined this site when I was just over the age limit (joined at 19) and I found it to be very beneficial to both my suicide plans and recovery journey. I'm now in my early 20's (I'm back because my recovery attempts have failed again unfortunately) and would also hate to lose this community. I've also put in a great amount of thought and research into my method, despite being on the younger end of the users here. That being said, you've expressed a desire to raise the limit to "21 at least", which begs the question, how high would you really want to raise it to? Where would you tell somebody my age to go?

Again, I'm sorry if my words come across as accusatory or provocative. I don't mean to be aggressive, and I don't want to argue. I absolutely agree that underage kids shouldn't be here, plus it's against the site rules. However, I do hope I've been able to articulate the fact that not all young people here are as clueless as you may think

Take care, and I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, trist, redbathingduck and 5 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
If we spot a minor, we'll ban. Our admin stated the forum stays 18+ because in most countries that's the age of majority.

I get people get annoyed by teens, trolls etc, we're doing our best to wield them out.
But it's not always that easy.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: an3, Bleh, AnonymousS and 11 others
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I'm gonna be a bit biased because I'm 19, but please don't increase the age limit. This site has given me so much peace and I have met some truly wonderful people here. I wished I had found this earlier.
I hate to admit it, but if I found this site when I was below 18, there's a non zero chance I lie about it and join anyways.

But yea I agree with the rest. I hope you can find your peace soon.
Sorry, honey. You have been really kind to me. Nothing against you, personally. You have your reasons, and I respect that. I would never report you. :heart:

It's just these weirdos that bust in here, with the bullshit, like in my OP. "How can I decapitate myself? How can I die the worst way ever?" I've just gotten sick of that drivel. If you're here, a member, you want solid advice from solid members. And, you read the threads. All of them, including Resources.

again, @Scacie, this is not directed to you. You seem like a lovely person, and I will be your friend for my last days.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ExistHarm and 2 others
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
again, @Scacie, this is not directed to you. You seem like a lovely person, and I will be your friend for my last days.
:heart:. Thank you, though from your posts I think I will probably leave after you, but hopefully not too long after haha. I would like to be your friend too. I think we have different struggles but I'll try my best.

• Love
Reactions: nonialabaster
Rob1984

Rob1984

A day in the life
Jan 8, 2021
Wait, how would an age limit be enforced? What stops someone from lying about their age? (I'm genuinely curious)

Reactions: ThisIsLife, GasMonkey and anguila_anguila
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
Sorry, honey. You have been really kind to me. Nothing against you, personally. You have your reasons, and I respect that. I would never report you. :heart:

It's just these weirdos that bust in here, with the bullshit, like in my OP. "How can I decapitate myself? How can I die the worst way ever?" I've just gotten sick of that drivel. If you're here, a member, you want solid advice from solid members. And, you read the threads. All of them, including Resources.

:heart:. Thank you, though from your posts I think I will probably leave after you, but hopefully not too long after haha. I would like to be your friend too. I think we have different struggles but I'll try my best.
im 20, as well. im not gonna lie on its surface it is kind of tragic to be wanting to leave at a "young age." but humans arent icons, idols, symbols, 2 dimensional objects. i am a human being. life is a nightmare for me. i want to be done. i dont want to watch my loved ones age and die. i dont want to watch myself continue to hurt myself and others. i seriously believe right to die is the final civil rights movement; the final right to say what you want to do with your own body. i have bpd and 10% of people with this illness die by ctb. this was always going to be my fate and i just want people to recognize this. i will tell people in my note, my parents and friends, to not be sad at me leaving. i know what it means to die. i know what i want. i am a human being. love u both noni and scacie

Reactions: demuic, Bleh, Gonnerr and 6 others
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
yes! thank you!

I was talking to few people, but I don't even feel comfortable talking to someone who is 18 or 19. they are extremely young and to me they are still teenagers, they shouldn't be allowed here, especially 18 years old.

• Hmph!
Reactions: NambaSutra, redisblue, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
im 20, as well. im not gonna lie on its surface it is kind of tragic to be wanting to leave at a "young age." but humans arent icons, idols, symbols, 2 dimensional objects. i am a human being. life is a nightmare for me. i want to be done. i dont want to watch my loved ones age and die. i dont want to watch myself continue to hurt myself and others. i seriously believe right to die is the final civil rights movement; the final right to say what you want to do with your own body. i have bpd and 10% of people with this illness die by ctb. this was always going to be my fate and i just want people to recognize this. i will tell people in my note, my parents and friends, to not be sad at me leaving. i know what it means to die. i know what i want. i am a human being. love u both noni and scacie
I dig what you're saying. You seem to be a cool guy. I'm just a stickler for "rules," and one of those rules, is you don't have full brain-development until you are 25. That's just science. I am sorry, truly sorry for what you are going through. I'm in the last days of my life, now, so my mind is not where it was a year ago. I'm sorry if I offended you. I can't sleep, I hardly eat. My mind is broken, after I lost my husband.

@Scacie is young, but has exhibited Emotional Intelligence to me. She's shown empathy. So, I give her a pass. I'm sure you have similar qualities. I'll bet that you do.

I'll be here, in my final days, talking to anyone who will listen to me. I'm just an old lady, nearing death, so you youngsters best listen to me! :smiling:

Btw, I texted my daughter, telling her I'd sign over my car to her and she could take anything she wants from my house. She replied, "GO TO HELL!! DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN!!" So, that's a big NO on any note I'll leave.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w, ExistHarm and Scacie
jdog2498

jdog2498

Dec 8, 2022
20, would have loved for suicide to be more accessible as a teenager. adults just don't understand, they think they have all the answers

• Hugs
Reactions: pkimrav, Alcoholic Teletubby, myusername890 and 1 other person
bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
No bro 19 is still fine, now look at me I am about to complete my 4 year Undergrauation being a 19yo, sometimes even 21+people post weird stuff, you can't blame all for a few weirdos

• Love
Reactions: FacePALM
FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
I started wanting to die when is was ten years old. Maybe even a little before. Suffering isn't limited to a certain age, i whole heartedly understand why people who are under age aren't allowed to be here, but 18/19/20 year old have a much a right to be here discussing why they want to die, how, and everything beyond as someone older. I am 19, so I have skin in the game. I get to ask questions people who are older can't relate to on here because I can't ask those anywhere else. There isn't a place like this anywhere.

I do agree that posting "dying by starvation" is a bit out there and painful and really not smart. But I have been in that place where every plan I had was inaccessible for certain reasons and asked if I could die by sticking a fork in an outlet, I was 15 at the time. Sometimes people ask those questions out of desperation because they can't access anything else. Below 18 year old shouldn't be here, but everything 18 and above shouldn't be turned away. I waited three years to come back and it's fricking hard not being able to talk to people about this openly.

• Hugs
Reactions: CentreMid, Already Gone now, qwerty1969 and 1 other person
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
I dig what you're saying. You seem to be a cool guy. I'm just a stickler for "rules," and one of those rules, is you don't have full brain-development until you are 25. That's just science. I am sorry, truly sorry for what you are going through. I'm in the last days of my life, now, so my mind is not where it was a year ago. I'm sorry if I offended you. I can't sleep, I hardly eat. My mind is broken, after I lost my husband.

@Scacie is young, but has exhibited Emotional Intelligence to me. She's shown empathy. So, I give her a pass. I'm sure you have similar qualities. I'll bet that you do.

I'll be here, in my final days, talking to anyone who will listen to me. I'm just an old lady, nearing death, so you youngsters best listen to me! :smiling:

Btw, I texted my daughter, telling her I'd sign over my car to her and she could take anything she wants from my house. She replied, "GO TO HELL!! DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN!!" So, that's a big NO on any note I'll leave.
yeah youre absolutely right. im not sure anything will fundamentally change in 5 years though. they havent changed in the past 5 years. you havent offended me, you are right to say people should wait till they are 21 i think. but the second they turn 21, or even 25, they should have the right to ctb no questions asked kind of think. im enjoying talking with you. i hope you find some peace in these last days.

you are the same age as my mom so its interesting to me to see the other side of the parental relationship so to speak. she had me at 32, IVF, im oldest male of 4. my mom recently said she was very depressed while raising me which probably contributed to my bpd and depression and shit. i know my ctb will break her, which isnt gonna stop me but i cant stop thinking of her holding my corpse and being sad. i will tell her in my note, dont you dare be sad because it was either you watch me die or i watch you die and neither are very preferable. the only people i will say sorry to for ctb are my 3 younger siblings, although we do not have a good relationship with any of them i will still tell them sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: uudz and FacePALM
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I like to think the age of 18 is fine.

Sure a lot can still change between 7 or even 3 years time. But I imagine some people at that age will already have a good idea on how their life will play out once they are 18 and have finished high school/just recently started college or getting a job.

Grades shouldn't be the end all of how the rest of your life will play out, but for some people at that age sadly it is. Or heck maybe it isn't even about the grades but just the connections you have, both on the business and social side of things. If you don't already have a decent business or social connection at that point, it's unlikely to improve any further in the future. Not impossible, just incredibly difficult and some people just don't want to go through that stress with the chance it can still fail on them.

I wish this site and I could help people with really bad debilitating illnesses/injuries give them peace if they wanted regardless of age because I like to think for certain circumstances, age should not be a factor. But there's only so much SaSu can do to check if people are being truthful or not. I mean sure SaSu could start demanding proof of ID and medical records similar to what euthanasia groups in countries that allow foreigners like Switzerland already do. But could you imagine the ton of extra workload mods here would get and have to check up on just so they can approve people access to the forums? To be honest I don't want this site turning into another EXIT International just with a more lenient age restriction.

That's why I think a blanket age restriction of 18 like what most other online sites and services use is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: trist and FacePALM
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
I don't want to argue, but I do have a few questions and concerns regarding your stance.

I do agree with you that there have been an influx of uninformed posts, specifically about methods that would clearly be seen as unreliable (starving etc.). I am also inclined to agree that a number of new accounts probably come from a younger demographic, specifically underage, which is against the site rules. BUT, I think there are also a handful of new users who are of age who simply haven't looked at the resources list yet and are genuinely curious about certain methods and don't know where to start.

As someone who also has Reddit, the original SaSu group started there and was shut down. Any communities that tried to replace it were also shut down or quarantined. Reddit is not a good place for the types of suicide discussion that happens here. I'm not sure about 4chan since I don't have that, but I am curious, where else you think they should go?

As for raising the age limit, I am inclined to disagree, however I do understand where you're coming from. I joined this site when I was just over the age limit (joined at 19) and I found it to be very beneficial to both my suicide plans and recovery journey. I'm now in my early 20's (I'm back because my recovery attempts have failed again unfortunately) and would also hate to lose this community. I've also put in a great amount of thought and research into my method, despite being on the younger end of the users here. That being said, you've expressed a desire to raise the limit to "21 at least", which begs the question, how high would you really want to raise it to? Where would you tell somebody my age to go?

Again, I'm sorry if my words come across as accusatory or provocative. I don't mean to be aggressive, and I don't want to argue. I absolutely agree that underage kids shouldn't be here, plus it's against the site rules. However, I do hope I've been able to articulate the fact that not all young people here are as clueless as you may think

Take care, and I hope you find peace
I was being a little heavy worded and a bit drunk to be honest. I tend to over express and say cynical shit when being humourous to myself but, angry sounding to others maybe? šŸ˜¶

Last edited:
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
I was being a little heavy worded and a bit drunk to be honest. I tend to over express and say cynical shit when being humourous to myself but, angry to others maybe? šŸ˜¶
It's making crass statement. Sorry if I came off as being righteous or entitled to say all that.šŸ˜”

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023

There's tons of children here now. It's obvious.

Reactions: AnonymousS and nonialabaster
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
If we spot a minor, we'll ban. Our admin stated the forum stays 18+ because in most countries that's the age of majority.

I get people get annoyed by teens, trolls etc, we're doing our best to wield them out.
But it's not always that easy.
Thank you for what you do. I mean that.

Was this in regards to what I said?!

Reactions: ShotgunShell, Myforevercharlie and FacePALM
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

I love your pfp btw.

• Love
Reactions: FacePALM