• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
I know this won't exactly be the most revelatory post you've ever read on here, but as I get closer to when I hope to CTB, and all my various bits and pieces get delivered (in my case that's SN, acid reducers, antiemetic and soon - hopefully - some benzos) my moods have just gone absolutely berserk. In the morning I'll be sure that I want to do it, in the afternoon I'll suddenly be uncertain, in the evening I'll be absolutely against it, and as I go to sleep I find myself hoping I might just die during the night. I wrote my final note to friends today - okay, more of an epic actually - and I feel like I'm now counting and not counting the days. Trying to work and do stuff but equally feeling "what's the point?"

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals, sky7, SnowyDreams and 12 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Ambivalence is a bitch

Reactions: sky7, not-2-b-the-answer, RoloTomasi and 7 others
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Man i'm constantly all over the place, and then I feel like I'm going insane in so many ways. Like I'm walking around concussed in a hellish dreamworld...

Reactions: sky7, akosineenee, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I feel similarly. Sometimes I feel quite apathetic about it. Sometimes I feel happy about it. Earlier today, I felt absolutely devasted and scared about it. Now I feel at peace and excited about it.

Reactions: TengoK and FroggMan
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Man i'm constantly all over the place, and then I feel like I'm going insane in so many ways. Like I'm walking around concussed in a hellish dreamworld...

I feel the same …. sometimes I feel dead inside sometimes very emotional. It sucks. :(

Reactions: lv-gras and FroggMan
Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
I am already dead inside.. I have to act as if I am fine. I hate talking to people . For me, I have to put much efforts to manage that I am ok.

Reactions: Bandzbandz and lv-gras
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I am already dead inside.. I have to act as if I am fine. I hate talking to people . For me, I have to put much efforts to manage that I am ok.

I don't mind talking to people on here but I hate talking to people irl. I would rather be alone.

Reactions: Bandzbandz, Pk95 and lv-gras
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Sleeping is so enjoyable, I love the feelings under my blankets, dreaming of an another world, life, family tree and most of all, my everlasting smile.

It's tough to hang oneself, especially late at night where one is one step from the bed and from the comfort only found in dreaming.

Sadly, I still wake up in this hopeless world every morning, still have to weep all this lonely time away until night and slumber finally come visit me, fortunately, they always do, then, I get to smile, I get to dream again.

Reactions: SnowyDreams, Bandzbandz, akosineenee and 4 others
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
Sleeping is so enjoyable, I love the feelings under my blankets, dreaming of an another world, life, family tree and most of all, my everlasting smile.

That's beautifully put, yes. Sleep is my refuge at the moment, completely. I keep dreaming that I won't wake up. That would be such a blissful way to go.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i feel you, since i found out that there's a local SN source here, my mood got up, i'm feeling so good that i don't wanna kill myself anymore, fucking crazy eh? i'm so happy that i'm going to end my life that i don't wanna end it anymore, fucking stupid.

Reactions: sky7 and TengoK
T

TengoK

Aug 1, 2018
i feel you, since i found out that there's a local SN source here, my mood got up, i'm feeling so good that i don't wanna kill myself anymore, fucking crazy eh? i'm so happy that i'm going to end my life that i don't wanna end it anymore, fucking stupid.

Nah, completely get it. My SN arrived first of all the things I needed, so I was up. Then there were delays with the acid reducer and the antiemetic so my mood plunged, now my benzos are on the way but haven't definitely arrived yet, so I'm uncertain. Then - for a change - I've had an okay day today so I kind of wonder if I want to ctb anymore. Basically, I'm screaming into my brain - "WILL YOU JUST FUCKING DECIDE?!!" Ugh.

Reactions: Oblivion