• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Likes2dance

Likes2dance

Jun 1, 2018
I just recently found out all my brothers are sucidial including myself and my mother. We have all been sexually abused and raped and have severe trauma. Should I bring it up with my family to do a mass suicide?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There is no bigger evil than sexual abuse in this world. It makes my blood boil. Sorry you and your family had to go through that. It doesn't surprise me and it is not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse to be suicidal. I wish you peace of mind and spirit, regardless of what you choose to do.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
There is no bigger evil than sexual abuse in this world. It makes my blood boil. Sorry you and your family had to go through that. It doesn't surprise me and it is not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse to be suicidal. I wish you peace of mind and spirit, regardless of what you choose to do.

And not just "regular" sexual abuse, but the ritual organized sexual abuse being committed at the top echelons of power.