JoyLobo

JoyLobo

Sep 9, 2023
I get opportunities to make friends and I always fumble them. The rare times I somehow become "friends" with people it can never really get past the superficial level and they end up becoming disinterested in me and quit talking to me and hanging out with me. This happened with a friend group recently, they had the nerve the gaslight me about the fact they had a separate group chat and were excluding me. Now these other friends I have just ignore me, always busy or working or something. It sucks because I don't even know why they're doing that, the times we talk and hang out I have fun and I feel it's meaningful, why don't they feel the same? Maybe the aren't as devoid of human interaction and have higher standards for what constitutes a good conversation/hangout. I can't keep it up I'm so lonely. I used to text the suicide hotline chat every month or so because I would get so lonely I just wanted someone to talk to and vent about suicidal thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, mediocre, EternalShore and 1 other person
L

lonelywander

Jul 15, 2023
I so relate to your experience. I have no friends. My oldest sibling and his family hate me. More people hate me than love me. I hate myself. The loneliness is bitter.
I have found kindness here. People who care and answer my posts. I'm so grateful.
I hope you can find comfort here too. You are worth loving. I hope we both come to love ourselves more.

• Hugs
Reactions: JoyLobo, LoiteringClouds and mediocre
PoorYorick

PoorYorick

Jan 4, 2024
Feedback is really a valueable thing. Maybe you could try to get it from the guys that left you? Try them one by one.
However there's one important and difficult thing with the feedback. Be ready to listen and accept it :)

Reactions: lonelywander
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm so sorry :( Having no friends is truly awful! :( I have online friends, sure, but nothing can compare with doing fun things with those you know in real life! >_<
I always listened to all my irl's and their interests and stories, sharing nothing about myself because they wouldn't find my interests interesting anyways because they're so obscure~ I made it all about them yet they still didn't like me! :/
I wish you the best on your quest to find friends, and I hope I do as well~

• Hugs
Reactions: JoyLobo, LoiteringClouds and lonelywander