L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
I thought in this pointless existence we were supposed to be eachothers comfort. You were suicidal and depressed like me too, thought you understood me. I fell in love with you only to know in the end your words were just words, I was just another toy to you.
Why would you say you love me when you didn't, why would say you care for me when you don't.

For talking about being in eachothers life forever to leaving me without even a goodbye, without a last talk.

Why you had to do this to me when after years of being suicidal I was finally doing better only to push me back where I was years ago feeling more suicidal than ever.

I just don't have any hope left anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nicothe13th, Callie Arcale and TooMuchToBear
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
It sounds like need a hug, so here's one (((hug))) I am sorry someone has been cruel to you.... Thank you for sharing!

• Hugs
Reactions: Loser47
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
I thought in this pointless existence we were supposed to be eachothers comfort. You were suicidal and depressed like me too, thought you understood me. I fell in love with you only to know in the end your words were just words, I was just another toy to you.
Why would you say you love me when you didn't, why would say you care for me when you don't.

For talking about being in eachothers life forever to leaving me without even a goodbye, without a last talk.

Why you had to do this to me when after years of being suicidal I was finally doing better only to push me back where I was years ago feeling more suicidal than ever.

I just don't have any hope left anymore.

This sounds exactly like my situation.

My hope's gone, now I'm just passed I gotta wait 24 hours till everyone's a sleep to take my car out and CO nicely off to death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loser47