• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I saw this earlier today. Alice Cooper has a suicide pact with his wife. Though she couldn't be reached to confirm.

Musician/actor/radio host Alice Cooper, most recently seen as Pontius Pilate in the live TV version of Jesus Christ Superstar, claims he and his wife have made a death pact.

"We are going to go together," Cooper said in an interview with the Mirror, a UK media outlet. "There is no way of surviving without each other."

Cooper's wife of 43 years, Sheryl Goddard, couldn't be reached to confirm the intention.

"I couldn't live without her," Cooper said. "We always said there will never be a time when one of us will be mourning the other. Whenever it does happen, we are going to go together."

Goddard is age 61, ten years younger than Cooper, whose real name is Vincent Furnier. "You would think people would want to get away from the wives but she is my best friend. And there is no way of surviving without each other."

Cooper is in good health and continuing his multi-faceted career in music, TV and film. For now.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
"You would think people would want to get away from the wives but she is my best friend."

Oh yeah, how terrible to have a loving wife, they are such nags! You are so unique to have a wife you actually want to hang out with! /s

gross old school sexism at its finest...

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
"You would think people would want to get away from the wives but she is my best friend."

Oh yeah, how terrible to have a loving wife, they are such nags! You are so unique to have a wife you actually want to hang out with! /s

Nah, a lot of married couples just get sick and tired of each other. In many marriages, "familiarity breeds contempt."

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

Don't think that's really sexism. A lot of anybody is annoying. I have one friend in the world and if we were to spend every single day together 24 hours she'd start to get on my fucking nerves

Reactions: Severen
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Don't think that's really sexism. A lot of anybody is annoying. I have one friend in the world and if we were to spend every single day together 24 hours she'd start to get on my fucking nerves
The "my wife is annoying, you can have her" joke is definitely a thing, been around for over 50 years. You are young I think and might not have heard of it. But it exists. It may also be true that people generally get on each other's nerves, but this does not mean the terrible wife joke is not a thing.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
The "my wife is annoying, you can have her" joke is definitely a thing, been around for over 50 years. You are young I think and might not have heard of it. But it exists. It may also be true that people generally get on each other's nerves, but this does not mean the terrible wife joke is not a thing.
Oh I've heard it. It just never really got to me. To each their own though :)