• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Two threads in one day, i know, I'm sorry.

But u could really use some advice on this one. Cannot think of the best solution.

So I am planning on full suspension in my woods by my house where I live with my parents and siblings. It is technically in eue sight of the house nut I think if you weren't looking for me, you wouldn't. But driving up our driveway you probably would plus the neighbor would becuase it's in eye sight of his garage.

So i obviously do not want them to have to see me like that or find me so, I plan to make a video to post in the morning after I'm gone (scheduled) explaining a few things but I can't guarantee they will see it before leaving the house. I cannot call the police before hand because if I chicken out I have a whole mess, plus their response time is shorter then the time needed to succeed fully in full suspension.

How can I either contact the police or prevent my family from seeing me and causing them more pain. I could write them a letter on the door, bur even then I feel they will just want to look outside. Please give me suggestions.
I understand there may not be a good answer. Thank you

Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
Take deep breaths and maybe a nap. make a plan, what is the real hurry? hopefully you can wait until you have your own place and after your parents have passed. It's a kindness to your parents. I'm sorry to be the old lady but if you feel like you are in a rush and you don't have an eviction notice hanging over your head, you have time to plan it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 710
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
That's a tough situation, I get why you wouldn't want them to see you like that. Is there any way you could do this somewhere else?

MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
You should plan it better..

There's ways to send an sms or message delayed in time, that's part of my plan.

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
You should be patient and plan things better. It is useless to hurry if to the end fail in your suicidal goal