E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
I've been drinking so much alcohol just to cope lately my head hurts so much I just feel I hate myself so much and I'm not coping this is the only way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Crazy4u, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Welcome to my world.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and eleanorhere
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
we are tons of alcoholics here. it really helps with the emotional pain. i recommend mixing it with weed, coke, anti depressants, videogames, masturbation or prostitutes for best results.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not drink and never will, but I understand it is a horrible feeling when you cannot cope. Life is just so depressing. I'm sorry you are suffering, I hope you find peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Lostandlooking
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've been drinking so much alcohol just to cope lately my head hurts so much I just feel I hate myself so much and I'm not coping this is the only way
Hahaha...
Same pal. Exactly. I understand you so freaking well... Alcohol is the only thing that brings me relief. I laid off the opioids but got addicted to alcohol instead. Lol, I'm a fucking loser, I deserve to die.

• Hugs
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
I drink occasionally, I wouldn't say I'm a heavy drinker but I do like it.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and meetapple
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It's a mixed bag for me. I like to drink, but I do it alone usually. I am finding that it's not doing my emotional state any favors though. Lately I have been feeling upset and sometimes even angry when drunk. It feels like there are some deep rooted factors that are coming to the surface each time.

• Hugs
Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
It's a mixed bag for me. I like to drink, but I do it alone usually. I am finding that it's not doing my emotional state any favors though. Lately I have been feeling upset and sometimes even angry when drunk. It feels like there are some deep rooted factors that are coming to the surface each time.
I get quite emotional when drunk but I do t ever remember getting angry. Frustrated sure. I also get suicidal but these effects don't happen every time.

I think you're right about the deep-rooted feelings. Alcohol has a tendency to bring out hidden feelings. What you are feeling when drunk is probably at least connected to your feelings when sober in some way.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I've just started drinking this month because I need to calm down and I can't. I don't like feeling drunk but life is hopeless and I can't take it anymore

• Hugs
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
I don't drink much, but alcohol makes me feel happy

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and Depressed_Kettle
needingpeace24

needingpeace24

Oct 19, 2021