• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I have enjoyed alcohol throughout many years, but mainly as an accompaniment to food. Since my dear wife died I have been teetotal, and I certainly haven't missed the booze, and I don't feel any wish to start again.

However, I wonder if a session of plonk might help me to overcome my fear of killing myself ?

I wouldn't really want it to be thought that I had died whilst intoxicated, but you can't have it all, can you ?

• Hugs
Reactions: ExitTheDay, Soul and Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
What is your chosen method if I may ask?

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Partial hanging seems to be the best bet for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
I don't know what all your plans are but if you're planning on leaving notes and such and it looks like there's any degree of planning, then intoxication couldn't/shouldn't be seen as the cause unless I'm mistaken somehow.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I don't know what all your plans are but if you're planning on leaving notes and such and it looks like there's any degree of planning, then intoxication couldn't/shouldn't be seen as the cause unless I'm mistaken somehow.

Yes, I don't want people thinking that I had seriously resorted to booze, though I don't mind them knowing that I indulged just before the end with the sole intention of gaining some Dutch Courage. I wouldn't resort to any illegal mind-altering substances.

LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Yes, I don't want people thinking that I had seriously resorted to booze, though I don't mind them knowing that I indulged just before the end with the sole intention of gaining some Dutch Courage. I wouldn't resort to any illegal mind-altering substances.
Yeah, obviously they'll know it's in your system when they do the autopsy and all that, but I think if you are very worried about it, making an effort to sort of display intent and planning, it should be clear that you had simply had some alcohol while in process.

Reactions: Idorus
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Where you gonna hang yourself?