Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I am thinking of
1- Absinthe (80% alcohol)
2- Xanax
3- Morphine or Oxycodone

having them all together.

would this put me to sleep and die while asleep? would it be painful? what are the side effects in case of failure?
how much should i take of each? is this method concrete? any successful of it?

saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
the reason this would work is they are all respitory depressors. meaning mixing Xanax and alcohol is bad cause the Xanax already slows your breathing and combined with alcohol u just stop getting air.

when your body thinks it is being poisoned or needs to expel something that's when you'll vomit

I know this sounds obvious but it mostly tells you what u need to know / do - consume them in such a way that your body cannot purge it quick enough and enough dosage for your body weight to stop your breathing. If you know where to find dosages I'd do double the lethal for oxy and Xanax - maybe not orally since you can throw it up then drink the alc after so everything hits u at once

hope u find peace

Reactions: Oblivion
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I suggest when you can get hands on morphine you can look up methods using morphine discussed in the PPeH.

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
You'll find the answers on Reddit.
I don't want to suggest illegal due to problems the forum is dealing with already.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I don't want to suggest illegal due to problems the forum is dealing with already.
PM me
I suggest when you can get hands on morphine you can look up methods using morphine discussed in the PPeH.
Useless chapter, barely talks about using with alcohol, no details, vague information.

Last edited:
dogtired

dogtired

Jul 3, 2023
Yeah, a friend of mine died accidentally from a mix of oxycodone and xanax (no alcohol) so would definitely work with the three combined - dose dependent of course. She just went to sleep and didn't wake up; vomit was found in her airways but I don't think she suffered. Seems like a peaceful way to go.

Reactions: saddestbunny and Oblivion
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018

I am thinking of
1- Absinthe (80% alcohol)
2- Xanax
3- Morphine or Oxycodone

having them all together.

would this put me to sleep and die while asleep? would it be painful? what are the side effects in case of failure?
how much should i take of each? is this method concrete? any successful of it?

PM me

Useless chapter, barely talks about using with alcohol, no details, vague information.
Pm

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
It seems that with every method i come to a dead end where i would know it wouldn't work. like WTF!! someone give me a fucking 100% reliable peaceful methods for fucks sakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepyaddy and Praestat_Mori
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be “me” anymore
Jan 1, 2022
It seems that with every method i come to a dead end where i would know it wouldn't work. like WTF!! someone give me a fucking 100% reliable peaceful methods for fucks sakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
SN Bro

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Why tf did I think you asked where to get X? Opioids are reliable, I'd advise just getting something stronger (name in pm) from the sources I wrote to you about. Cheers.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I can't believe there is no method discussion in this forum or anything in the PPEH about this method, is it not reliable? is it reliable? what are the doses? what do i do? i need info.....
is the injectible morphine better than pills? ofcourse i would drink it, dont know how to inject, PLEASE ANY INFO!! ANYONE
is ALCOHOL + XANAX + OXYCODONE GOOD????

Last edited:
Reactions: sleepyaddy
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah, a friend of mine died accidentally from a mix of oxycodone and xanax (no alcohol) so would definitely work with the three combined - dose dependent of course. She just went to sleep and didn't wake up; vomit was found in her airways but I don't think she suffered. Seems like a peaceful way to go.
Do you know how much she took and if she built a tolerance?

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
the reason this would work is they are all respitory depressors. meaning mixing Xanax and alcohol is bad cause the Xanax already slows your breathing and combined with alcohol u just stop getting air.

when your body thinks it is being poisoned or needs to expel something that's when you'll vomit

I know this sounds obvious but it mostly tells you what u need to know / do - consume them in such a way that your body cannot purge it quick enough and enough dosage for your body weight to stop your breathing. If you know where to find dosages I'd do double the lethal for oxy and Xanax - maybe not orally since you can throw it up then drink the alc after so everything hits u at once

hope u find peace
What is lethal for oxy & xanax?