• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Exitwings

Exitwings

multiple universes believer (it/its)
Dec 25, 2023
say I have access to alcohol, Ondansetron, and a ton of tizanidine.
Assuming I'll take the anti-emetic in advance, does anyone have any idea how I could calculate the minimum amount of tizanidine and alcohol/BAC I need to combine to CTB?

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
say I have access to alcohol, Ondansetron, and a ton of tizanidine.
Assuming I'll take the anti-emetic in advance, does anyone have any idea how I could calculate the minimum amount of tizanidine and alcohol/BAC I need to combine to CTB?
I take tizanidine and it makes me so sleepy! If I take 2 it gives me severe dry mouth. I don't think that combo will work because it's a muscle relaxer and I doubt it's enough to stop your heart, you may need to rethink your plan, but I'm not a pharmacist. I hope you find the answer you're looking for.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
I take tizanidine and it makes me so sleepy! If I take 2 it gives me severe dry mouth. I don't think that combo will work because it's a muscle relaxer and I doubt it's enough to stop your heart, you may need to rethink your plan, but I'm not a pharmacist. I hope you find the answer you're looking for.
Thanks. I'm also taking it and yeah dry mouth is a common side effect. It's a CNS depressant. Not trying to stop the heart, trying to stop oxygen to brain in a similar way to opiod OD. Not sure if it could work on its own, but there's recorded evidence of lethality when combined with alcohol. Unfortunately I just don't know how much of either one, especially since the only amounts measured I can find are postmortem tests.

Reactions: momento.mori
Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
Does anyone know if I could put the powdered tiz into the alcohol to consume them together?

The PPH isn't helpful here because I don't trust the tiz to work on its own, and I want to consume them as close together as possible. I do not want to slip into a coma or just not be able to consume what I need because of passing out too quickly, which might happen if I take the tiz and then try to drink.

But I don't know if the alcohol (and mixer) might affect the chemical compound of the drug(s)?

Upvote 0
Exitwings

Exitwings

Dec 25, 2023
Okay I put 25 tablets (powder, 100mg) in a bottle of whiskey and 50 tablets (powder, 200mg) and put it in a small bottle with about 150ml of water.
Looks like it's not soluble in either? Appears suspended in both.

I guess the plan is double antiemic, caffeine tablets and famotidine, chug water, then drink the doctored whiskey (either the bottle with the drug or if it's too unpalatable then the other bottle without the drug). One whiskey is 40% and the other is 43% and I have very little tolerance for alcohol (never managed a whole drink in my life).

Still I'm an anxious perfectionist... I kind of want to test some other alcohols? Something stronger like everclear, and something that might taste better like pina colada or moonshine.

Anyone got any advice or anything???

Upvote 0