• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
Been wondering if drinking enough shots quickly would work?

Reactions: Sick Boy, worldexploder, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
You can definitely die from alcohol, but it would be slow and painful. Do watch "Leaving Las Vegas", it is about a suicidal person going down that road.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, the-eternal and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
there's risk of stroke, you could just end up paralyzed

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 123asdr123
Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
You can definitely die from alcohol, but it would be slow and painful. Do watch "Leaving Las Vegas", it is about a suicidal person going down that road.

I was under the impression that you could literally overdose on alcohol by multiple shots of like 100 proof grain alcohol.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Redeemed1969

Redeemed1969

Apr 9, 2018
there's risk of stroke, you could just end up paralyzed

N is just so damned expensive and does not seem to have much of a shelf life.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

Well I'm using alcohol in my method but only as an aid, I'm also using a bag and sleeping pills. Restraining my hands as well. There's likely going to be some discomfort but I've come to terms with that.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah not to mention the hassle and mental stress of getting it. I know it was mentally draining for me (currently waiting for its arrival) and you still have the taste to worry about.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 123asdr123
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah not to mention the hassle and mental stress of getting it. I know it was mentally draining for me (currently waiting for its arrival) and you still have the taste to worry about.
I suspect that a is selectively sending to make greater profits and claiming they are getting seized

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Ball park, many shots of vodka would it take just to go unconscious for someone who never drinks?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redeemed1969
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
gallon? i dont drink.

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
i really like that i have so few likes

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
ditto, 123, there are very few things that interest me. I used to find it a problem but only because I figured I'd never be able to kill myself. Now I'm thankful I lack attachments.

123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
ditto, 123, there are very few things that interest me. I used to find it a problem but only because I figured I'd never be able to kill myself. Now I'm thankful I lack attachments.
that's a good thought - I meant I like that I have so few likes (like the button) because it means I am doing something right

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
oh lol now i feel dumb :P

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I suspect that a is selectively sending to make greater profits and claiming they are getting seized
Maybe, he does give out the tracking number for each package he sends though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redeemed1969
Angel2018

Angel2018

Sep 20, 2018
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Old thread, but fuck the shelf life of N. If I had that shit, I'd be skulling (Aussie slang) it right now.

Reactions: Retched, worldexploder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Old thread, but fuck the shelf life of N. If I had that shit, I'd be skulling (Aussie slang) it right now.
Me too. If I had N tonight I'd be dead within an hour. No hesitation!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WaitingForTheBus and Retched
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky

That's interesting, that you didn't really feel discomfort. Does anyone have more insight on this? I've read some news stories lately of people dying accidentally from alcohol poisoning so...