• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Hey Guest,

We made a Twitter thread regarding the Kenneth Law situation on Twitter at this link here if you would like to take a look. It shows that the journalists covering this case aren't objective and clarifies our position on the matter. If you would like to view the thread: Click Here
  • Hey Guest,

The BBC, which have harassed our founders among others, is now actively promoting a seller along with the SN method in their news article here.

The same journalists that have criticized this forum for promoting resources and are actively campaigning for its shutdown are now promoting these sellers and the SN method in this article for all to see. Academia has pointed this out, but they continue to promote the method along with making false claims regarding this website in the name of "investigative journalism" while ignoring the active harassment of our staff and previous founders.

We have made a post here to debunk this nonsense and the false claims that the BBC has laid out in their article.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
ditto, 123, there are very few things that interest me. I used to find it a problem but only because I figured I'd never be able to kill myself. Now I'm thankful I lack attachments.

Angel2018

Angel2018

Sep 20, 2018
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
When I was 14 years old I had an alcohol poisonig. I didn't even realize that something was wrong. I was drinking with good friends and after some shots of whisky I felt nausea and thought that I was going to puke. But I didn't feel too bad so I just ignored it and continued drinking. When I stood up to walk to the bathroom I just fell down to the ground and went unconscious. Slept for about 24 hours and woke up in the hospital. The doctors told me that I almost didn't make it and I needed to stay in the hospital for some days. But it wasn't painful or something to have alcohol poisonig. Or maybe I was just lucky

That's interesting, that you didn't really feel discomfort. Does anyone have more insight on this? I've read some news stories lately of people dying accidentally from alcohol poisoning so...