T

tymmmm

Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone! English is not my first language so I'm sorry for inconvenience... Also if you think this thread should be deleted I will do it, so just let me know I guess... And I wish everyone the best!
It's my second thread here and I don't know. Like, I've been suicidal for a very long time and I've been on antidepressants for 3 years but I've also been drinking alcohol. I need a serious inside: is this alcohol talking or am I really want to do it? Like I've been committing some serious harm to myself and I've been wanting to ctb since 15-16 y.o.(now I'm 22). And I think I have some issues with alcohol??? At least people say so and I agree, like, I drink bear at least 3 or 4 times a week and I think it's a problem, though as not as much as some might say. So I don't really know... Even without bear I've been suicidal but like if I even ask this it means I don't want to ctb and I still have some hope for better?? Like Argh! I don't know! I've written a thread a year ago here and still haven't decided!!! What is even life?! It wasn't that great and I've been here for at least a year and I don't think it would get any better... Still I'm struggling... I'm so sorry everyone, I still can not provide any solution or consolidation... Least I can say is that life hasn't become any worse (for me) but it hasn't become better... It seems I am unable to ctb after all... I'm so sorry i don't want anyone to feel bad I just vent I guess?? I'm sorry for wasting your time, but still... no one has to reply to me, but if you do feel the same I'd gladly hear it, however selfish it may seem... And I really hope that whoever reads it will find they peace and I wish you luck in your endeavors!

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Personally, I only drink alcohol so I feel an ounce of pure joy and mental clarity in my life. For you I suggest maybe try going without alcohol for a while and see what happens. But I suspect nothing will change as it sounds like you're not wasted 24/7 and spend plenty of time sober where you're just as suicidal if not more?