• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Can alcohol be the cause of the constant ringing in my ears. Will it go away once I stop.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Lansoprazole is a member of the proton-pump inhibitor family, related to omeprazole and pantoprazole. They are likely putting you on it to help prevent further damage to the GI tract and hopefully let it heal somewhat.

Yup.

I still am very partial towards gabapentin. Xanax does not make a good withdrawal drug - in fact, withdrawals from Xanax itself are nasty.

Can alcohol be the cause of the constant ringing in my ears. Will it go away once I stop.

It might but this is a difficult question to answer. One thing's for sure, withdrawals can certainly cause it. For now stay away from all loud noise, keep your music down, and get some pills to help with your withdrawal ASAP. It will get better.

Last edited:
S

salibu

Jun 8, 2019
This is what my sheet says. I don't understand it.

Indications
Gl bleed hawmatenesis vomiting blood 2 occasions

Endoscopy findings

Oesophagus

Grade a one or more mucosal break no longer than 5mm that does not extend between the tops of two mucosal folds

Stomach

Abnormal contents excess gastric fluids
Gastritis superficially erosive gastritis
Free reflux

Treatment

Medical treatment advised commenced lanzoprazole bs 1/52 then 30mgs daily

All confusing.
And no. I have access to Xanax that's the only benzo I can get really. It comes next day delivery too. So if I get bitcoin tomorrow it will come Thursday or Friday at the latest. I can get some resin at the same time too.
Your endoscopy findings are ok actually
yes, what are you receiving for treatment at the minute?