• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
Hey, I was just thinking that jumping from a hot air balloon would be a certain death if one can defeat SI. Has anyone gone into one? Is it hard to jump before someone stops you?

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
That would probably be pretty tough to pull off. There's probably all kinds of safety shit to keep people from falling out.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
That would probably be pretty tough to pull off. There's probably all kinds of safety shit to keep people from falling out.
nah there isnt. At least in most places. they dont tie you up or anything, you can just hop over and go. I am dead serious.

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I wrote this thread cuz I just saw an episode of please like me where they are in a hot air balloon and there is like this division between the pilot and the passengers and nobody is wearing like a safety equipment or anything. From that it seems quite possible.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wouldn't there be other people in there with you? Is it just you in the hot air balloon?

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hey, I was just thinking that jumping from a hot air balloon would be a certain death if one can defeat SI. Has anyone gone into one? Is it hard to jump before someone stops you?
That would really scar the others in the balloon.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
That would really scar the others in the balloon.
Imagine someone started sawing at the ropes mid flight like a maniac šŸ˜® I'm surprised I haven't seen that in a movie.

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wouldn't do it, but would love to go up on one.