• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BriocheAlien

BriocheAlien

Mar 28, 2024
I feel like my life was predestined to end as awful as possible. My whole entire life I've been neglected by everyone I've known. My family, friends, my partner right now who claims he loves me but just ignores me all the time even when I need attention... everyone.

It just feels like bad things always happen to me. I try my best to get back up on my feet again and then I just fall down flat over and over again. I've tried every single medication possible, therapy, working out, going on walks nothing can fix my depression.

That is why I'm going to be attempting to catch the bus later on today. I'm tired of feeling empty, I'm tired of depressed thoughts, I'm tired of working 40 hours a week and doing college just to not even look forward to the future.

I don't know why I feel so depressed but I am, my heart aches and my life aches and I can't take this pain anymore.

For some reason I feel bad for my mom. She was emotionally abusive growing up and very negligent that caused majority of my problems and anxiety in the first place...but lately she's been trying to get better.. except the fact she saw me crying today and just looked at me with a face of disgust. I just wish one person in my life would ask me if I'm okay.

Goodbye yallll and I hope that it gets better for everyone because it did not get better for me.

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I feel you whole heartedly when it comes to not wanting your mom to go through the pain. It seems like a lot of us don't want our mom to suffer through it, even if she was part of the reason we ended up where we are.

Blessings to you and I hope you find peace in any decision you decide to make.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’š

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
whatever decision you make i hope it finds you peace

• Hugs
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
May your eternal peace be forever majestic and wishing you the greatest luck possible OP๐Ÿฉท.

• Hugs
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
I feel like my life was predestined to end as awful as possible. My whole entire life I've been neglected by everyone I've known. My family, friends, my partner right now who claims he loves me but just ignores me all the time even when I need attention... everyone.

It just feels like bad things always happen to me. I try my best to get back up on my feet again and then I just fall down flat over and over again. I've tried every single medication possible, therapy, working out, going on walks nothing can fix my depression.

That is why I'm going to be attempting to catch the bus later on today. I'm tired of feeling empty, I'm tired of depressed thoughts, I'm tired of working 40 hours a week and doing college just to not even look forward to the future.

I don't know why I feel so depressed but I am, my heart aches and my life aches and I can't take this pain anymore.

For some reason I feel bad for my mom. She was emotionally abusive growing up and very negligent that caused majority of my problems and anxiety in the first place...but lately she's been trying to get better.. except the fact she saw me crying today and just looked at me with a face of disgust. I just wish one person in my life would ask me if I'm okay.

Goodbye yallll and I hope that it gets better for everyone because it did not get better for me.
My heart is with you. Peaceful transition. Please if you are able and willing to share your process if doing SN if you are still with us. ๐Ÿ™

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
Im so sorry your life has been so hard ๐Ÿ˜“

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I hope you found the peace you were looking for <3